Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Took a trade this morning on AU. AU hit 61 fib on 4hr + stopping volume and bullish reaction.

A/U handed out some pips today. 1hr Stopping Vol at 14GMT. 5min Stopping Volume/NS entry, off a very clean push through the automatic rally. I was hunting it early on but had things to do and missed it. Damn, text book.

Those that are learning might want to mark up a chart, maybe post itā€¦both time frames.

hahaha, dude that was weird.

Took another AU long in asia , price retracing back 50 fib , stopping volume on larger time frames, and simple entry on push through automatic rally entry, luck helped on this one a little but also.

Very risky to take trades after 16:00 gmtā€¦just look at the volumeā€¦
IMO if you are trading VSA as taught by Pete, its not wise to base your trading considering volume as your guide after 16:00 gmtā€¦
Not the it wonā€™t workā€¦but the probabilities are not stacked in your favor most of the timesā€¦

You need to look at the volume relative to the [B]current session[/B]. You [B]CAN[/B] find set ups during Asia session, maybe not many but there is some to take. And petes teaching says not to take any trades during [B]NY[/B] after 16 gmt.

Right, London open to 16gmt will give the best probability. I do also look to trade about a two hour window starting at Asia open, but that has to clearly line up with the backgroundā€¦like coming off a day with accumulation and small markup, and a pullback for fib test and valid entry during that window of time.

EU trade from earlier today.

Set up trade before going to bed. Used a trailing stop of 10 pips. Woke up to bag 36 pips.

Btw that was for A/U.

I just became a Dad. Itā€™s seriously mind blowing. Donā€™t worry about congrats filling up the thread lol. Duty calls so Iā€™ll be back to trading Tuesday.

wah wah wah!
Congrats pete! :smiley:

gratz pete :smiley:

Congrats Peteā€¦ Enjoy the younger years :53:

On ya Pete. 1st of many

And the name isā€¦ Pip?

I know how to enter a trade. I was wondering how everyone exits a trade. How do you know when its time to get out?

You can use prev resistance/support zones, trend lines and Fibs

And volume. The reaction to a high volume candle can provide an exit signal

I donā€™t know if this phrase or saying was ever created, but I would like to say that when a move occurs it usually happens when your not paying attecntion to the charts.