Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Hey guys! As planned, I haven’t been very active this month. It’s nice to see the thread still going.
I have been trading though…my best August ever…who knew. The AUD pairs in particular have been behaving nicely.

This thread is focused mainly VSA, supply/demand, so I never really get into other aspects of my trading. Maybe I’ll start a new thread eventually, showing other tools. They help determine probability and give more entry opportunities.

Hey Pete, possible to do a webinar on the same?

Many of us don’t know what are the other tools or methods you are using…would be really nice of you if you could do a webinar on the same…

i really don’t think you need any other tools than vsa…

Hey Pete, congratz on a great month. What can I say VSA rocks.

I’d love to participate in any new thread you start and learn your other methods and tools.

Cheers,
Tave

In current market conditions you need as many tools as you can lay your hands on…

Hi Kyle,

Did well with the trade came out ok! Sorry for the late reply to your question I`ve been in Brisbane for the last 2 Days. Cheers.

I`ve been doing good with VSA so far Pete, thanks to you.

New Thread for new tools? Does it involve VSA? Meanwhile, I`ll stick to VSA.

I have been using vsa very aggressively. Because volume tells me when to enter and exit. And sticking to your rules works like prayer. But if your other methods has vsa tied into it, no reason why you can’t amend it to this thread.

If this new thread does happen I will be looking forward to it

hey petefader. have you ever used P&F charting or just candlesticks / bar charts? i’ve been reading a lot of wyckoff’s stuff and he mentions it often as one of the best ways to identify accumulation/distribution.

I think its unwise to refuse any new ideas either it is VSA or not

especially if its promising and coming from Pete who’s already been proven to speak real deal

True Nordway,
My personal opinion, and Pete is way along that track as well, is to find what things can help your probability. Line up lines of confluence, which is what happens with VSA anyway. Confluences of ND/NS around S/R levels, fib levels etc. There may be other confluences to look at as well. Elliot waves amongst other things. Once understood, they could all help in making a higher probability trade or weed out some of those trades that we wouldn’t have taken in hindsight.

I think that is a problem with “black box” solutions. They do not evolve with the market. We must also evolve to survive. Basic Darwinian theory. Is the current daily range in the markets (much smaller than a year ago) the new normal? If the market evolves, then so should we :slight_smile:

Point and figure…I’ve never really looked at it. Better put it on my do to list. :slight_smile:

Yes, I’ll do it. Next week. I’ll post the webinar info here and in the skype chat.

Best August ever? Impressive since you said this is the worst time of year to trade. Do you have any examples of your trades?

I traded August on smaller risk (oh well!) but I got more organized in my approach, which definitely helped. Still, it was just better than past years I’ve seen.

I’m starting a new thread where I’ll explain how I stack confluence along with VSA. There will be plenty of examples there, but here’s a peak. There were at least 4 reasons besides VSA to take this long. All will be covered in the new thread. Coming soon…

*Banked it around 50 pips.

Here ya go…still has that new thread smell. Mmmm. http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/46610-trading-confluence-petefader.html#post389569

Thanx a ton Pete…

I know its asking too much but would really appreciate if you can do it on Tue or Wed so that i’ll be able to attend it since its my weekly off (pssst…dont tell my boss about my trader plans)

It’s going to be on Wednesday at 9:30am EST…I already told your boss and he said fine, don’t come back lol.

Can somebody explain to me what a AUTOMATIC RALLY is?