Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

This will help you
http://www.hankpruden.com/MTWyckoffSchematics.pdf

Heads up on U/CAD. look at 1hr.

A small down move from now to London reaching fib zone, increased vol there…would be ideal.
We have to say that it’s strength in the background, but of course I like pullbacks, not chasing it.

Is the Webinar still on for today?

Yes sir… Webinar | GoToWebinar meeting ID: 930-131-186

Hope some of you took advantage of that U/CAD

Be sure to sub to the new thread. I’ll be more active there. 301 Moved Permanently Todays lesson webinar is posted there.

I’ll try to give heads up and answer questions here too.

Great Thread Pete.

I admire your contribution to the community and personally appreciate what I’ve learned
from you, so thankyou.

I know you adresses this with “go away ;)” but I also read in a few places volume on forex
is specific to broker or liquity pools but not the whole forex market, maybe they are wrong
but as a newbee to forex I just didnt know.

Your the reason I came to BabyPips so Thankyou again :wink:
SevenFX

You’re very welcome.

We are looking at volume of ticks to measure market activity. Put another way, it’s the amount of price ticks per candle.
The myth is that it’s actual volume being traded for that particular broker. Meaning amount of money, or large orders…something like that.

To me, those fluctuations in activity are just as important as the two other things our charts show…price and time.

That’s true to the extent that the different sources of liquidity between brokers affect price ticks differently. Most VSA signals should be similar throughout…with odd exceptions with some brokers. I don’t know much about broker liquidity pools and who is using what, so all I could do is compare brokers and see which to me represented the market best as a whole. It happened to be IBFX.

Hey guys,

New videos are up on Youtube and more to come. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my new thread where I’ll be more active than here. http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/46610-trading-confluence-petefader.html

Accumulation on A/J…

Any chance of showing a A/j chart on this one…thanks

I’m sure by now it must be your turn lol. :wink:

At the moment support is being broken…

AUDCHF has been trending down smoothly for ages, just bottomed out on stopping volume yesterday, looks like getting ready for change in trend. On my phone at the moment, so can’t upload a pic, but will when i get home. I have a long on at 9805, stop 9710. Not what Peter teaches but i’m not able to use the 5min so just looking at the bigger picture. Only got a micro on it :wink:

Accumulation identified well in advance of this up move…

True, buying had started, but still hadn’t stopped the downmove. Can’t makeout the priced on your chart but i was short until 9750 then exited.

This is the first ever forex trade i’ve placed based on Vsa. Only because i happenned to be short and noticed the bullish reactions to volume. Waited for trend to change and put in a little long just for fun.

Thanks for posting the chart as well.

Hit my TP at 9895.

i came across a screenshot of a platform that has some pretty cool features regarding volume analysis… i believe they call it the ‘smart volume analysis’… take a look guys…

2012-09-07_1213 - ShamusMcFamous’s library

and this is their FB page but it seems kinda empty…
Smart Volume Analysis | Facebook

I’ve heard only bad things about this from people who did buy it.

Are you working for Shamus Kwill…