Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

LOL, I believe he was asking about today’s free webinar. I will be posting the information here shortly.

Join Now: Webinar & Online Conference Meeting ID: 687-052-650

*Webinar has ended.

Did you record the webinar?

I did record it. It’s almost 2 hours long. I’m thinking of taking the best parts and splicing it with an additional webinar that I plan to do soon.

Is it possible for you to email it to me somehow?

That would be next to impossible as the file size will be in the realms of 150MB. Not sure of an email max size, but it will be nowhere near that.

Pete will post to Youtube when he is happy with it to go there and you can either watch it there or choose to download it to your computer from there

Who are you? His spokeperson?

Hello,
Please, could anybody of you explain me why we saw that big down move with no stopping volume before? I really can’t see any sign of trend reversal. It’s E/U 1H. Thank you in advance for your advice.

Public Relations International Corespondent.

Their doesn’t always have to be high volume at a reversal point. Right before the second candle you marked is a wide spread up with a strong bearish reaction, making a double top. The volume is fairly high. So you can’t say it came out of nowhere considering that. Generally, coming into s/r on a wide spread candle, but not breaking it by the next candle suggests a reversal.

P.R.I.C lol I just realized.

Thank you for the answer. And as for the entry, would you be looking for ND bar at 1,31528 level on 5M? And after close below ND opening a short position?

What about this? Would you anticipate down move in here? The first candle from the left I marked with the second one following imply bearish signal, right? But after that I got lost, too many pins from both sides.

Hello guys,
here is my analysis of E/U 1H, please could you confirm if my assumption is correct according to the rules of VSA? I entered long because there is too much buying in background in my opinion. After my entry there was a nice bullish bar, but after that it went down and almost hit my SL. I don’t understand who the hell is still creating that selling, where does it come from? Where do you think it’s going to go?

Dude, I think that’s a spam-bot thing.

Here’s an analysis or two I did of EURUSD on the 5min. There may be an explanation for you. The selling would have come from a higher time frame, I guess.

OK, this isn’t VSA, but you did ask where it might go. Check out the confluence of the down trend line (which is pretty much higher time frame stuff) with the up trend from the ascending wedge of where price is now. If that ascending wedge breaks to the upside, the classic measured move would take it right into the area of supply marked by the upper grey box. This measured move is denoted by the two vertical red lines.

What I would be wary of is the lack of demand under this wedge, until you get back to my buy-in area. If that happens, it might hold a 3rd time. Might. From a Wyckoff standpoint the bottom of the wedge is a spring back into the range. I think this is quite free to rise, and I wouldn’t be surprised by a gap up on the open. OR a gap down. Haha!

((It would also take it into the 786 - 886 fib region, making this a Bat pattern))

“This is how to trade profitably”

Superb vid, Pete. Thanks so much. I’m saving the Mad Scalper for when I turn pro, and have a real excuse to be at the PC all day!!

You understand VSA really well Pete. I am still trying to figure it out. Or recognize the patterns and signals, kind of abstract. I notice in reading Master the Markets, one passage says if there is a trading range to the left of your chart with a gap up to the right, or upthrust this would indicate SM is trying to keep buyers out, and keep short sellers from selling and try to get them to go long by covering there shorts. My question is, if this rise in spread after a trading range is to keep traders from buying why would they want short sellers to go long. My conclusion is that the short sellers are going to go long anyway, but why keep other traders from buying into a gap or rise in spread. So it looks like a little contradiction there.

I think the difference is they don’t want fresh buyers coming in, but only covering of shorts in loss. Not sure. Had to read the question 3 times lol. Take in what you can from that book and think for yourself logically, is my best advice.

LOL sorry I have to entertain myself sometimes.