Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

There is a push tru and test forming in both E/U and A/U …pls wait for confirmation before entry …peace …hope it plays out well today .

For push/test/continuation entries, it’s a NS in this case right?
I saw the price break the resistance zone in the AU but I was wrongly looking to short off that resistance.

I see the upside in VSA but it’s still a work in progress. Hope to become adept soon.
The Push-Thru was on high volume, with bearish reaction. I didn’t take this trade but it looks like it could have played out successfully. Is this a valid short?

Sorry u missed out …I am in with BE locked now am always wining wit vsa …tnks to pete once agn.

Jst got out now at the 50-61 zone …pete could u pls make a video on how to av multiple TP and meet dem…cos most time I go out of the market on high volume or R/S zones and the market still continues …dnt want to be missing out at any pips .

No trade today for me…and much of SM at this time. Let’s get past this Fed crap later and back to regular stuff tomorrow.

Am in on E/U and A/U …I knw its risky but am wit it dis time …hope d news hlp out …vsa for life

Good luck fab. Yeah Pete, I took a couple losses today. It’s been difficult for me these past couple days getting a good trade. Hopefully I can find a trade tomorrow during London.

only one trade for me short E/U off ND on H1. entry was on a ND on M5

just closed my position waiting for Fed news. no more trades today unless i see a good setup

Lost my E/U trade but still in on A/U and hoping …lol

Like I said, I didn’t think today was a good day to trade. I hope everyone was aware of why.

If you did trade early on, I can live with that as long as you knew it was very risky (so why do it?). If you found urself with substantial risk still on the table, hoping news will go in your favor, you should probably get more serious.

Let’s see how things end up and look like for tomorrow.

Hey Pete, when volume isn’t climatic or standing out relative to the recent range, do you ever enter a trade?

I can go back on last weeks chart and find countless trades to take but in real time, it doesn’t seem to paint the same picture. Half the time high volume comes in, it runs without giving a NS/ND. I found that a couple times today actually. They would have been winning trades but if they were to lose, it would be my fault not trading the setup I’m committed to learning.

And my fibs seem to be overlapping from the 5 min to the 1 HR, making the RR seem sketchy. Sometimes the 5 min fibs hold and others they don’t.

To the first question, yes…but somewhere behind you will be high volume, even if you have to go back a bit further…and that is still applicable as your “background”.

To your second point, my advice would be this. The high volume, fib zones, ND/NS etc… are tools. They are there to give you information. There comes a point in learning this method where you should start using the logic that should become apparent from the tools, to start thinking for yourself.

Perhaps instead you are looking for the “perfect trade” like a robot, rather than using the information to assess probability.
Hopefully that helps. This is the next level, it does take time to master.

I’ll be doing a webinar lesson on Monday during US session. You are all welcome to attend and ask questions.

Lost both trades yesterday …now my eyez are clear to. Not take trades I knw are not too sure …lol …

good morning guys,
i want to show you a trade i took in demo account. i explain it as good as i can. maybe i am on the right path :slight_smile: yesterday E/U broke through a large trendline in H1 and went south. after news today in the morning you could see a big bullish candle with a doji (also in H1). when zooming into M5 (see picture) you can see the bullish movement with high volume and a pin on the top. also u see a confirmation with bearish candle… after another bullish movement (with lower volume) there was the next bearish reaction and i supposed to see more supply coming in. after this a no demand showed up and was confirmed 5 mins later! there i took the trade in short direction. would be thankful for comments and thoughts :slight_smile:

good trades everybody :slight_smile:

Good trade tse, I just got out of the my E/U short but I got in about 12 or so bars later at a different ND signal. I probably sold too early but I’m working on reading signs of move exhaustion.

Pete, I’m planning on trading today using logic and insight instead of robotic like entries. I’ll see how it plays out, however, I’ve already had a nice win today so I see improvements already. Thanks, I’ll hopefully make Mondays webinar.

thanks upcomer for your comment but i am not sure with this one… i think the background fits with the break through the trendline in H1 … what concerns me are the those 2 bearish candles before… i don´t know how to interpret them? they both have volume and the bullish reation is strong… do you or others have an idea?

I believe you mean these 2 bearish candles…

They happened right on the .50 Fib, so the bullish reaction was simply buyers coming into the market, well from my perspective.

The highest volume of the day was on a widespread up bar with a bearish reaction. I would assume supply took over the market as prices pushed higher where multiple ND entries could have been found. I’m not sure where we go from here since we have Unemployment Claims in 45 mins. A clean setup could form but Pete always advises to be cautious around news.

Speaking from the chart …those 2candles brought in buyers and it was during news time and there was a NS wit it too …but the confirmation of the NS brought in sellers and frm the volume reaction u can see ur self that the volume was the highest for the day …so it canceled out the buyer …I dnt knw if I answered ur question perfectly wit this .

yeah great! these are exactly those candle i talked about and your explanation sounds logical! seriously i didnt recognize this fib level… man, so many things to observe. i feel it is still a long way to go… today i will watch those videos from pete again… hope that i will understand more and more of it! :slight_smile: thanks for ur answers!

edit: dont want to doublepost and sorry for writing after u liked my post upcomer.
i think i had a bright moment a few seconds ago. when pete is talking about “background” he always means the last high volume movement?? so when i search on a chart after a “background” i “only” have to search for a 1) wide spread downbar with high volume or 2) a wide spread up bar with high volume? can somebody verify this… i am sorry for understanding all this so slow… i think it is because of my english :frowning:

greetings :slight_smile:

I was expecting some misinformation but they seem to have it right, although they don’t get into specifically how professionals work vs. the herd.

Significance of Volume Indicator | Global Currency Trading Online | CMS Forex