Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

You’re right to be confused. I didn’t explain that right at all and it was off topic from the point of the video, so really just ignore it.

no trade today… :37:

ok… problem easy solved! just ignore :slight_smile: and i thought about it 2 days… :smiley:

@upcomer
yesterday was a bad day for trading because of bank holidays. so you should have expected a low volatility… but we always want to trade with high vola :wink:
but talking about trade management is a problem of mine too. just reading these articles in the MTM to get a better understanding for this topic…

good quality trades today for all :slight_smile:

Dat A/U trade yesterday gave me 46 pips befor I took profit …d set up was so clear.

hey fabu, gratz to your successful trade, i would like to see a chart and some explanations if you don´t mind :slight_smile: think it would be more helpful than posting your result :slight_smile:

greetings

Not on my system now to post pics …but its easy …check yesterday 12:50 gmt …high vol ,bear candles follows ,ND and confirmation …hope u see it on A/U …lik to show u av seen it.

alright :slight_smile: found it! well… nice trade :slight_smile: did u enter after confirmation ND? and when did u closed your trade? (time, price if you don´t mind)

Yes I entered after d confirmation …and I set my TP and it hits it …dats all…it was late so I was unable to watch it …so I locked BE and went to bed…dere is a gud buy on E/U now …u can join in …hope dis hlp u …pust tru ,NS and confirmation.

Yes the AU trade yesterday was perfectly fine, I just had to go to class and since prices were moving so slow I was scared it wasn’t going to go in my favor, closed it out. I’m now going to stop doing that and let prices prove me wrong. Glad that I’m continuing to learn.

How do you guys feel about an AU Long? It’s at a key support point and volume has surely picked up there.

It av a very gud entry …am in …check d 9:45 gmt candle and d confirmation at 9:55 …hope sellers live it for us to make money …lol.

40 pips in my acct and living d rest to run …vsa for ever …getting richer every day …d hard wrks is paying off now.

G/U short looking pretty good here.

13:55 was the ND I shorted from, weakness in background obviously. I moved stop to BE early, not really trusting things at this point. Was a nice opportunity to short usd pairs earlier with weakness off last 2 days.

In already wit u boss …I salute…lol

Edit: I see G/U going to 1.5440 …so I locked BE and wud live it till tomorow …cos dere is no major support any more .

Good job today guys. I think I have figured out the root of all my trading problems. I’m trading forex similar to how I run the 100 M dash. All out. Going for that one trade to bring +10% profit. Over and Over again.
I started trading with my new capital and today was Day 14. I’m -18.18%. That’s … really bad lol. I promise to make this right.
How long into trading VSA did you guys begin see consistent results? I never had an old strategy so this is literally my first time trading with a devised plan. And I began trading 15 months ago, off/on.

I’m was not under the impression that you are ready to go live. Sorry, just being honest. If you feel like you’ve learned a few things by the end of each week, keep it up. It’s a long road.

I don’t think you are going to suddenly improve after seeing the “root of the problem”. Rather it’s a process. A new skill that you have to acquire over time. You ask how long, like you are in a rush. Root of the problem? You’re rushing it. :slight_smile:

I’ll take heed to your advice Pete. The minute I reach -25% I’m calling it quits for now. Forex is like my newfound passion so I will do everything in my power to not reach that threshold. Saying I’m not ready is probably true and accurate but I’ll use that as motivation. This is literally do or die.

Then just quit now and save your money and learn properly. [B]Literally[/B] do or die? Is someone’s life on the line here? You need money for an operation or something? This always ends badly. You want only the advice that you chose to hear so I won’t waste my time anymore.

No I’m taking your advice. I made a pact with myself, a goal that I’m seriously committed to. I won’t get into it but that goal won’t be achieved if I quit now. But I respect your strategy and you as an highly experienced trader so I’ll call it quits if I continue to decline.
In all honesty, I took two Disgusting, Impulsive trades (losses) today. No VSA involved. It’s those trades that lie at my root of losing. By “Do or Die”, it’s just a phrase that means if I don’t stop doing those stupid gambles I won’t succeed in Forex.

Here’s my good trade today. I saw AU at a long term support from the 1HR.

Long taken at the break of AR. Already booked half BE.
I took a loss yesterday on a trade JUST like this. I didn’t want to hold on when price stalled. I’m done with that. Hit my stop or TP.

upcomer you want to belong to the “herd”? no? good… so please cash out. demo trade and post some charts like u did before.
you know, i feel the same… i also want to trade live but i calm myself every day… it is hard… but if you learn everyday new stuff you feel more and more that it is a good decision not to trade “for real” because you always discover new aspects. why make it difficult… pete is successful. you not! why listen to yourself? :wink:
if pete would say i still need one year… i would learn more, watch more charts but never would trade with my hard worked money… don´t forget we are challenging “smart” money and they are not called smart because they are dumb!
you said enough… you made 2 impulsive trades!(maybe locked it through smart money :wink: ) i mean that is a reason to read a mindset book but not to trade with real money :wink:

wish you good luck! gz