Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

The first post probably was…Its probably just like your last post, which has added nothing. But thanks.

Test yesterday
There is an uptrend, which is ending upthrust. But the trend-reversal is not very convincing, because the candle spreads are narrow.
Therefore, the SM executes a test before the downtrend . When they received the rest of SM would agree, they can start the actual down move.
The same test is repeated some candle later.

Note that the two test-candles have long low-pin. Some great professionals open
sellposition at beginning of the candles (ie. they caused the price is reduced slightly). The others are also opening to sell. The SM, initiating of the question close their positions (the meaning of the sell-position closing is buying), the price moved up.

[QUOTE=“iuforex;610445”]The first post probably was…Its probably just like your last post, which has added nothing. But thanks.[/QUOTE]

If you could bother your arse to actually invest time in reading the thread. You would know that I have done my fair share of contribution in the past. Not that I have to justify myself to anyone, especially not you!

Pipdaddy answered my question and I indeed did re- read the entire thread again. He made a subtle hint of my ‘error.’ There was no reason for you to chime in, but for whatever reason, you felt the need to. Good luck and happy trading…

[QUOTE=“iuforex;610592”]

Pipdaddy answered my question and I indeed did re- read the entire thread again. He made a subtle hint of my ‘error.’ There was no reason for you to chime in, but for whatever reason, you felt the need to. Good luck and happy trading…[/QUOTE]

I seriously doubt that you have re-read the thread, especially not in 24 hours. But congratulations if you have.

Good luck in your trading :slight_smile:

No more quarrel!

Hi,

is there a recommendation what pairs to trade?

If you are new to FX and this forum I would focus on EU for two reasons:

1. To not overwhelm yourself while you learn
  2. We all follow EU which means a lot of people can help you with specific question.

Thanks!

Hi,

the question leads more in the direction of whether volume of some pairs is more
reliable than volume of other pairs. E.g. if smart money only focus on specific pairs to
grab our money I don’t need to check the other pairs.

Maybe pete or someone else discovered advantages of pairs by examination of a
suffuciant amount of taken trades.

Do you think something is brewing here?

Hi stechbeitel
According to Wyckoff the SM is in all pairs and in all time frame.

At first glance, without pulling up any of my own charts to examine the 5, 15, 30 or higher timeframes, it looks mixed to me. It looks like a significant sign of weakness followed by some reasonable signs of strength. Have you drilled down to the lower timeframes to see if there is anything more consistent?

I totally agree. That said, there are pairs we tend to look at first, before we’ll consider something else. Typically we’re looking at the EU, GU, and AU first. Then we usually move on to GJ, EJ, UJ. VSA applies to all but the first three pairs I mentioned seem to provide the most reliable setups, most often. (Although I do have a secret love affair with GJ lol) For that reason, it also seems like it’s easier to follow the ongoing story of those primary pairs, which makes them quicker and easier to analyze… for me at least.

However, like Cica said, VSA applies to all markets in all timeframes.

PipDaddy,
thank you. Have helped.

I have gained most of the NZD-USD. But I think this is an individual, not laws

Where I’m wrong !!!
The market is weak, when the supply is greater than demand - selling going on.
The market is strong, when the demand is greater than supply - shopping going on.

If you have a weak market, and (beside the sellers) purchasers will appear to buy, and the buying more and more pronounced, then the price increase can be expected. Because the demand increases the price.

If you have a strong market, and (beside the purchasers) sellers will appear to sell, and the selling more and more pronounced, then the price reduction expected. Because the supply lowers the price.

Signs of weakness:
Selling going on - the price is reducing - bearish candles…

Signs of strenght:
Buying going on - the price is increasing - bullish candles…

Entries Galore! What a difference a day makes.

Today is a good day.

Hi, i’m newbie in vsa. Still learning. Can we say that we are on Distribution phase since march 7 on eur/usd 1H.

Fiest3