Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

stoping volume

Aud.Jpy looking like its building a cause to rise (Accumulation). Rising channel on the daily and support around 95.33 with light supply around 95.63.

Wait till a break of 95.63 and a test back to supply area to enter.

G/U strong as I mentioned yesterday. Re-accumulation. Got long today nice and low off strength/NS around NY open. Still riding some of yesterdayā€™s E/U long. The news move later today will most likely be up on these pairs.

Hey everyone,

Iā€™ve got a question concerning an indication of weakness in the market. Look at this EUR/USD TF H4

Iā€™m referring to the candle on the right (marked yellow). Volume is compared to the previous ones high. Candle has a wide spread but closes near the middle. Does this mean that there is selling in the background and therefore weakness?

Greetz
Auron

Shooting fish today

You have to break down that 4 hour candle to the one hour then to the 5 min to really see whats happening. After you go down to the one hour you may see 1 or 2 high volume candles then break those down on the 5 min and see where the volume is coming in, at the lows or highs of the high volume candle? It may be slightly mixed but their will usually be a dominant tone. Doing this will also give you confidence in your analysis. I wouldnā€™t take a trade just based on high time frame volume, the volume is just to spread out over the price. You have to find the key levels that correlate with volume and price action to give you the highest probability bias/entry.

Hey, welcome to the thread.

Technically speaking you are correct, that is a sign of weakness in VSA. But, I find the 4hr can be misleading at times. The 1hr is my home base, and 5/15 min is my detailed look. Often, 4hrs worth of activity summed into one candle is too vague. Take a look at the E/U chart on the 1hr going back to Thursday last week. You should find accumulation. Strength. Remember to follow the story line of where SM is positioned, and not just take a single candle out of context.

On a side note, once again, we see the ā€œnews moveā€ predicted in advance. Trading intraday off fundie analysis is a complete farce and waste of time. Thank God these people and their magical numbers and announcements donā€™t actually matter. They are deceptive and untrustworthy, but I appreciate the help in hitting my targets. :wink:

Thanks for the quick reply :slight_smile:

I should add that my trading decisions donā€™t base upon the H4 candle. I first try to get the ā€œbig pictureā€ (monthly, weekly; trying to get the overall object of the market) next I search for some clues on lower timeframes (daily, H4) to know what the market is currently doing and last I search my entry point on the timeframes M5/M1.
Now there is an other H4 bull candle with lower volume (more weakness). I looked at the M5 TF and noticed that the prior two up moves were accompanied by lower volume. Hence I suggest that there is lack of interest in higher prices as price approaches the weekly resistance (black line). Therefore I shorted EUR/USD just two hours ago because I spotted my entry signal in the M1 timeframe.

But yesterday I wasnā€™t sure if the volume belonging to that H4 candle is just high or exceptionally high :slight_smile: Once more thanks for the quick reply.

Greetz
Auron

GU looking bullish at the bottom of a symmetrical triangle

looking for NZD bullish

What happened? This Thread losing his volume???:33:

We need to write a structured summary. Someone write, who can speak English and understand the VSA. Pete proofread the text. Together they can sell as a book.

Oh come on, experiences differ. Why donā€™t he learn himself better by himself which means open a demo account and start copying the professional traders himself. Than he will know for himself exactly how good or bad he can perform. whatever he do, always keep his risk low and his trading account zuluguarded
Login ID : 256163
Investor Pass : abc.123
Server ID : 74.119.64.194:443

Login ID : 256612

Login ID : 256166

You can Follow him 301 Moved Permanently

You can F

heyā€¦ u dont belong here. away with you.

yes i agree cica, that ( We need to write a structured summary) please do any one who can do it well.

Been watching GBPJPY today and so far it looks like there is some accumulation going on. Anyone agree and thinking to go long? Or am I wrong?

When prices reaches support or resistance, it either moves sideways or breaks through. How do you know if its going to break through?

On daily there is a nice Elliot Wave Pattern starting on the low 29 May, 1-5 and a-b, now doing the C leg !
Iā€™m waiting for more confirmation in the fibs 50-61. That would make the pattern very nice, if the C leg can be the same length as the A leg.

Iā€™m not very strong at counting elliot waves but I see where you are coming from. This could be the end of the C leg and the beginning of a new 1-5.

Changed my schedule back to trading London open. Loving it! Took some pips on that G/J long and just got in again off the fibb pullback/SV.