Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

AU looking weak, just waiting for the breakout south

What time you going to bed? 7-8p eastern?

Things finally opened up yesterday, a great EU short was on, 8:1 RR! (Iā€™ll sheepishly admit I had a TP at 2:1)

this tight range/low vol has been rubbish this past month.

Hello Petefader, I`m in the process of reading "Master the Markets"by Tom Willians and I became in love with VSA methodology. As a rookie in this method, should I start reading your older thread to get a grasp of the the method or starting from this one is fine?

regards

watch every one of these: petefaders - YouTube

looking really weak, still waitingā€¦:eek:

Isnā€™t the overall background for AUSUSD bullish?

Depends on the time frame, month bull, weekly bear both at retracement points. The daily/4 is sideways in a distribution or reconsolidation triangle. The 1hour which is what we use most is in a downtrend. Well see what todays news brings

I intend to do that in the near future. Summarize all of peteā€™s work in a simple format for him to distribute. Just need time to go back to re-learning vsa again with my busy hectic work schedule.

How are you pete! been a while! hope you are doing well. hope family life is treating you well :slight_smile:

I am not sure I would consider it bullish. More rangy/consolidating, I would like to see where price goes on the daily. Either way I did catch a nice short earlier this week.

Looks like lots of high volume selling on the eurusd 1.3420 level

Closed for small profit, something doesnā€™t feel quite right.

Anyone else got some setups?

Thatā€™s why i didnā€™t took it. High volume on the bottom of first bar pushed the market up. And we are still above that volume. To risky for me.

Thats a crazy looking chart, what kind of chart is it?

Itā€™s a cluster chart.

Current situation on the Euro, itā€™s a good start.

Edit: Sorry for the bad quality, i have no idea how to change that.

gbpusd looking like its building up long orders prior to the rate decision

good time to get in a eurusd sell if you missed it

Yen short offered up last night, Iā€™m officially a convert that the 1HR TF is where to read the tea leaves.

Hereā€™s my analysis of EU.

My short might not have been warranted, as we saw a decent amount of Demand enter the market Thursday. But one look at the daily and youā€™ll see weā€™ve been trending down for quite some time, however, we could be oversold. With the bearish reaction we saw Friday, on what could have been a day of profit taking, a failed attempt to get above the weekly highs suggest to me that we could move a little lower.