Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

I believe that’s a Gold chart. Looks familiar cause im in that trade :wink: Scroll out and see what is happening since 15.10 :wink:

For what it’s worth, I signed up for the webinars last month and just finished my first month with Pete. It is the best trading I know of for forex and it is really awesome! I love trading with Pete and learning the stuff that makes me profitable with him. I manage the trade myself and get out on various market events like failure to push through, first high volume, etc. I like grabbing whatever the market gives me 20-50 pips and getting out. Others like to go for the big wins but its up to you to ultimately enter with Pete or not and when you want to exit or manage the trade. Pete goes through all of the trade management. I’m definitely signing up until I’ve learned his method with total confidence which may be a few months. He really does knock off incredible wins in this room and his analysis is only from years of screen time. All newbies will make mistakes as I have, but my advice is to start small and learn to trade this method and get your mistakes down to a minimum and show that you can profit which is really easy if you follow his trades. Some in this room do whatever they feel like but those who discipline themselves will be able to learn to trade profitably (or stay out!) in any market condition. Once again my mistakes were mine not Pete’s. But a small spanking from the market was good enough for me to learn my lesson quickly and move on to disciplined trading.

I quit trading for a year until I found Pete and decided to give it another shot and am SOOOOOOO glad I did!

Trading on news is really tricky, but sometimes, there is good background. If you can´t resist, smaller position and wider SL is a must. DISCLAIMER: this is marginal setup in my trading; ussually lower probability, sometimes it go very well, sometimes not, but you get the result very quickly :slight_smile: CAD/JPY shown such thing this Wednesday. By the way, several high impact news for CAD were scheduled.

1. firsth sign of strenght, right on 50 fib, black horizontal line marks 1H close with pin (the highest Vol of the day, retracement of the uptrend)
  2. automatic rally (AR)
  3. resistance (day timeframe) turn to support
  4. second sign of strenght, no supply (NS) and push through AR followed
    ENTRY long, SL (30 pips) 13 pips below 61.8
    it went well initialy, but than…more buying, fake breakout and profit :cool:. honestly, I said good bye to my position after “more buing”

Hi Buster48, I know this isn’t the forum to disuss WRB (or any forum!) but i can’t send you a PM. Like you i never found any other free resources about wrb. So i took the plunge and paid for the 4th chapter (i think its $12, which also gives you access to FVB basic which i found very useful).
Then i bought the other 5-12 chapters which weren’t all useful to me but a couple of the chapters i use as part of my trading.

There is a trader called HiddenGap on ForexFactory he has lots of posts about WRB Supply and Demand zones that are worth reading.

Thanks Yagi I’ll have a butchers.cheers.

Hi guys. Here’s some quick analysis on AUDCAD that I did. Please critique and fire away. I did not take this trade but was just looking through charts to see if I could find proper setups by myself… Thanks.

Ughh, both charts are the same just tried to be clearer. Can’t figure out how to delete the one.

Hi letterB,

I have been attending the webinar for a month now. To answer your question about what to expect from it, it is actually very similar to what you can see in his youtube videos. The good thing is that it is in real time, so it is hands on. You are in front of your charts while listening to Pete and watching his charts during the live session.

During the webinar Pete explains his analysis and screens some pairs, finding the best setups. He does give “signals”, he will shout out the very moment he enters a trade! Though for me that is not the main point of the webinar, but the fact that one can see the setup forming in real time and learning about how it works.
Besides that, he does answer every question about the charts, setups his trades and so on.

My personal view is, his method is not for someone looking for a “if this then that” method or indicator, but rather for understanding what is happening in the market, and it really requires effort and time. I would recommend watching his youtube videos (they are free) and reading the threads, it helped me to get the most of it during the live sessions.

Whats the skype chat room name?

£$ - Short

Double Pin bar reversal on high volume. Strong rejection of higher prices. Can’t say no to a SHORT scalp. Initially it went straight back against me but has now headed back down. Moved to BE. I’ve ignored my initial exit plan, since I have l already reached my target today, I’m just going to let this run, no risk at BE. 1.6100 looks like the TAKE PROFIT target to aim for.

What pair and timeframe was it.

As stated its the £$ (G/U) traded on the 5minute timeframe. It was only good for 6 - 13 pips depending on entry. I let it run and had got stopped out with +1. Nothing great but nothing lost.

UK100 5 min . Took one out of these 4 Pinbar reversal / Stopping Volume trades. Missed the better ones, butthis was safe and quick, moving to BE within a minute or two. +14.

sorry jagged don’t know why I didn’t see the pound/$ ,must be having a bad day mate.:24:,like you say nothing lost so cant be bad eh.

EURO/USD

Nice move in the E/U this morning.
Couldnt find an entry on a no demand.

E/U

Now testing the 61.8 fib zone bearish reaction no higher prices.

Hey Guys and Girls,

Sorry it took me awhile to post this. I decided to condense the 6 hours of recorded class audio I have into a video for you. It ended up being WAY longer than I anticipated – (3) 15 minute videos. This ‘method’ works very well on the Dow (and futures in general) and most recently has allowed me to be right in line with Smart Money for the last 950 point move up.

I welcome any comments, questions, critiques, or just making fun of how ragged my voice is from not sleeping enough lately :slight_smile:

Ryan AKA PipDaddy

Hey Ryan, very nice job man!

I am new to VSA, and I found your videos very helpful and informative. They were not too long at all, and I would love to see more videos from you in the future, if you get the time and motivation to do so. You speak well, just like Pete does in his videos, so it’s easy to follow along and understand the points you’re making.

I am thinking about making the move from FXCM to IB, partly so I can try out this method with futures as well as spot forex. What volume feed do you use for NinjaTrader?

Yes I’ll second that ,nice videos Ryan,thanks.

£Y Long 5 min
This is a perfect trade in my books, very strong STOPPING VOLUME, followed by high volume pin bars. It took forever to get anywhere and even dipped down for a fake break out. +25pip but it went on wards and upwards. I may re-enter but target hit so I don’t need to.

Entered: 174.252
Exit: 174.504

Result:

Nice one Pipdaddy, . Just watched the first video, great stuff . Is Your Pete Fader VSA Bible in a PDF form and available to download ? Would love a copy.