Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Thanks for your reply. I will go through the thread also. Im sure there is a lot of golden information there!
Keep your videos coming and many green pips to you! :57:

Aud-jpy

MS = error. MS =SM

Doesn’t get much better than this!

Stopping volume on usd- cad.

Hi All,

Are SM accumulating the GBPUSD for a markup?

We have a nice Rising Triangle pattern which is a bullish sign.

Any thoughts are welcome.

I have also attached a direct link to the image just below so you can see it more clearly.

https://charts.mql5.com/6/320/gbpusd-h1-metaquotes-software-corp.png

Accumulation or Redistribution?

Rising Triangle pattern, which is a bullish sign, which would indicate accumulation rather than redistribution.

Any thoughts?

I have also attached a direct link to the image so you can view it more clearly.

https://charts.mql5.com/6/320/eurgbp-h1-metaquotes-software-corp.png

Stopping Volume on EUR/USD

One not so good thing I found with Metaquotes is they don’t seem to offer as many pairs as others do, don’t know if others have found the same.

thread on rock …:22:

I noticed this yesterday! It does not bother me for now at least, since im struggling to keep focus at 2 or 3 major pairs for the moment, while learning this method. :47:

Never taken one of these trades before but I thought its time to venture further than Stopping Volume / High Volume Pinbar Reversals (Shakeouts/UpThrusts). This is I believe a Jump Over Creek trade ?

Hey guys!

Anyone checking out the Euro? Climatic volume + 50 Fib + Previous Demand Area (Pushthrough) + Upper Channel Line. Looks like distribution here and I’ve entered short. Any views? Will post a chart shortly :slight_smile:

That went horribly wrong lol. Got out very quickly though

Worked out pretty well but got out too early. +15 pips. EU Long 5 min from 1.24904

GBP/USD

Price is playing out to the fib zones.
Bouncing off the 61.8.
Everywhere i look i see 61.8.

I felt compelled to drop a note here and just say to anyone who is serious about wanting to learn how to day trade the FX market that you have stumbled across the simplest and profoundly extraordinary method for trading the FX market and the markets of the world. Of course you will most likely have to get your ass handed to you first by your indicators and oscillators to be interested in a no fluff and straight for the jugular trading method such as this one. Its ok… I too was in the same sinking ship of commercial Forex bull**** before i finally had had enough of flashing lights and the endless stream of liars and thieves that were only trying to take my hard earned money by promising “the next greatest piece of crap”. If this hasnt happened to you yet then you may not be ready yet… but when it does remember what i said here.

I dont work for Pete in any sense of the word but i guess you could say i have been compensated for this endorsement considering that i am being taught the truth of how the markets really work and have had the tools to conquer it and realize my dreams laid at my feet. Its really quit humbling and amazing all at the same time when i look back at the years of struggle and disappointment i have endured trying figure this out on my own.

I truly want to say Thank You to Pete for taking me under his wing and just ****ing giving it to me straight. I am truly grateful for the service he has offered and what i have learned in the few short months i have been trading with him have been worth 100 times what i have paid. I love trading and what i have been taught has and will continue to completely change my life and the life of my family. Thanks Mr Pete…

Bill K

hey pete which days do you NOT recommend to trade? just the US holidays ?

Long E$ based on clear stopping volume with huge retracement potential for the 38.2 and 50 Fib. e$ 5min

Result of my E$ Long based on STOPPING VOLUME fib retracement, went exactly as predicted. 1st target hit took 50% of profits, 2nd target hit took rest off. +10 and +15 pips. Small but reliable trade

GBP/USD

Smacked straight into the 61.8 larger swing retrace.

I decided to call today(yesterday!) a half day and went back to bed!(at noon!) because of the thanksgiving holiday. Looks like i missed some nice moves though. had the EU, GU and UJ mapped out. took the UJ but got out early as it didnt move like i thought it would (doh!) should’ve just held it, it shot up later it seems. GU didnt work out as i had planned but EU did.

Would’ve been a good day had i traded but i really didnt like the low volume due to the holiday so called it a day.

Congrats to anyone who caught the moves! :smiley: