Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

U/J

Long off the stopping volume.
AR and push through.

I took U/J long, also. Nice trade. Yet, other than that…the market was very balanced…Felt iffy trading many other pairs.
Anyone else feel the same? Especially the G/U and G/J.

Everyone waiting for news tomorrow.

I took the £Y, that was one the smoothest trades I could find. If you have a look at the first post I did yesterday with the 1hr and 5 min analysis you can see why. I missed the $Y, only noticed it when Westpest pointed it out but a bit late for me.

G/U is setting up nicely b4 the news. The only problem is high volume node formed on the prices 1.5145-1.5165. Let’s see what is going to happen there.

The market is on crack.

I guess this will be a no trade week for me. Not really any high volume, today the volume appearing so far is in nowhere-land…

I still have hopes on tomorrow’s news, maybe SM will dry sellers / buyers and maybe we can jump in.

I dont [U]need[/U] to trade, so if I dont see clearly Smart Money is trading, I wont either :slight_smile:

Got stopped out on G/J.
Strength in the background.
Got caught out by the fake breakout of 618.
Set up again for a long off of the fake break.Rinse and repeat.

too funny

Xau/usd

The perfect setup - $Y long after a long move down and extreme volume plus Pin Bar. Automatic Rally and NoSupply made for a good entry

News worked in my favour as I hoped, risky but I had already banked the first of three trades at +20pips so risk wasn’t that great and upside was far greater. STOP placed below the PIN/STOPPING VOLUME as I always do has worked out perfectly.

+40 / +35.9 / +20 / -0.6

XAU/USD

Bounced off 618 3 times the third time with a fake break, increase in volume and a N.S entry combined with a break test continuation.
Sweet.

Gold Long - took an early but low entry. Likely to move to BE soon, I’m hoping. Its Friday so only 25% of what I would normally risk.

Hey guys,

Mind me asking…what are you all using for volume feed? Is it still okay to be using Meta-Quotes?

Kind Regards,

• Romancandles.

Gold Long Result: I handled this badly and played it safe and exited at +15/+16 after seeing very high volume on a hanging man candle. Wasn’t sure if it was going to reverse. Then once it broke past resistance I re-entered for +9. Its Friday and I’m done.

Hey Jaggedlines,

Mind me asking what volume feed you use, or MT4 Demo program?

Thanks,

• Romancandles

Hi Romancandles, I use FXCM trading station. I find its perfect. The volume also matches up with what others have posted and it has enough distance between the peaks and troughs so its very easy to see. I also find Trading Station is great to use for analysis, I’m not an MT4 fan. Its a demo account.

Cool, thanks a bunch, buddy! Finding FXDD a bit sluggish and dubious!
Cheers!

• Romancandles.

Hey Jaggedlines…is there a way to obtain Pivot-Lines with this trading station?

Thanks mate…giving it a trial now.

• Romancandles.