Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Hi guys i could not take the trade because I wasnt in front of a computer but what do you think?
GBP/USD from today. Resistance became support and then resistance again (the blue rectangle) - also at the 50Fib.
Lower lows and lower highs where made.

H1

M5

And can someone post a screen from Petes thursday G/U trade? Unfortunately i dont see it :frowning:

Pete I would really appreciate your valuable work. I have been watching your videos constantly and following your thread for more than two years. I had read lots of VSA books before I found you; However I was never able to use my knowledge practically until I got the chance to know you and follow your strategy.
In short , you have been of great help and I got so much love for you brother. I will soon upload my own VSA trades to help the community. KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB MAYN :wink:

easypips, the first fib retracement after weakness (or strength) is what Pete would call golden setup, and this GU today was at a great location,the only thing that was not proper was that there was no standout volume at the top price, if we have a bit of a middle finger pattern as Pete would call it lol, this would have been perfect, even though entry have to be taken before the close of that big red candle to confirm the ND so that we dont have to use a 50 pips stop. Hope that helps:)

There wonā€™t always be high volume rejection of a 50 fib, usually just a bounce. Maybe if it goes up into that 61.8 region, but remember why there would be high volume. Itā€™s to stop a mark up. In this case, it was just a simple retracement.

Nice job on the big win today!

U/J long, was too good not to take.

[QUOTE=ā€œtraderjoo;697463ā€] There wonā€™t always be high volume rejection of a 50 fib, usually just a bounce. Maybe if it goes up into that 61.8 region, but remember why there would be high volume. Itā€™s to stop a mark up. In this case, it was just a simple retracement. Nice job on the big win today![/QUOTE]

Yeah I understand what you are saying, Iā€™m not looking for climatic stuff, just a decent increase which i donā€™t really see here, maybe Iā€™m too conservative lol

Great to hear, my friend. You saw the value and put the work in. Nice job.

Awakening minds all over the world! Letā€™s gooooo! Army of Fader Traders.

This is the ultimate way to learn every detail about how I trade. You also get personal attention so I can make sure youā€™re doing everything correctly. There are still spaces left. We start Monday.

Classes |

I hate to always go off topic with those questions but how did you draw that P&F chart? I have not seen this one before.

EU

Friday didnā€™t seem climactic, felt like I lack of interest in going any higher. SM not wanting to take out new long positions right before the weekend I suppose. Not too sure what Monday will bring, price has bounced off a 50 fib. Seemed like a reasonable amount of buying into the news down move. It certainly seems like an odd place for a market top, weā€™ve got a WRB on the daily showing little resistance above us. So Iā€™m thinking it will during the week make it up to test the high of that WRB. Not sure if thereā€™ll be a major retracement before though. Thoughts?

I would take that 50 fib bounce with a grain of salt, considering how low volume the reactions were to every down move (weakness). That 14Z candle to me shows weakness as well. The hot spots Iā€™m looking at are the 50-61.8 fib retracement of move off the high. As well as the 1.11ish level which is both a 38.2 and the last point of support on the daily prior to this accumulation. Then ultimately the 1.0976 for a 50 fib retracement of this last couple of weeksā€™ rally. Yes, very clear profit taking on longs for sure.

Itā€™s a horribly underdeveloped Excel VBA script that Iā€™m working on while I wait for trade setups to appearā€¦

Pete, youā€™re a great man!!!

that is right ā€¦ he is God sent to us ā€¦bless peteā€¦Amen

Out of interest, first time the 14 & 50 have crossed on the daily since 15th May last year! :slight_smile:

The 1 hour P&F (.005) scale is showing a bullish target of 1.235 to 1.300

E/U Long.

Quality trade to finish off the week, was in this too :slight_smile: Au long this morning on a similar premise. Cheers

I took this same trade, exited too 1/3 of the position where you marked. Before NFP I move my stop at breakeven and just let thing play out, might be a big move, hopefully it will continue upwards. :smiley: