Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

I wouldn’t be to quick to pick the bottom here…saw lots of dist yesterday. Better to short pull backs until large demand is found…

what I see price is crawling up then someone take the hammer and bamm… :slight_smile:

I was sleeping, uggh.

I was worse. I also slept. And I live in gmt+1 :frowning: My alarm ringed but I turned it off and went back to bed. Laaazy day

We’ve sunk to a previous level of what appears to be high demand…

Might be running out of steam now…

Will keep watching.

Easy trap for VSA traders to fall into…getting caught up in catching reversals. I took a quick ND short scalp at 12:40 GMT with a 15 pip stop. Already out with some profit before that spike hit my BE on the rest.

With no stopping volume on this down move, and signs of weakness still showing, I’m look at this possible intraday fib retrace to go short. The only thing bothering me is it’s getting late in the day. Yesterday we saw what SM often likes to do when activity dies out…try to get a better price for the expected move later, and that would mean up.

Probably no trade for me today.

Probably no trade for me today.

Any thoughts???

So you’re haxing now? :wink: (inside joke) Yeah, that’s the fib zone I was talking about…but volume is very low now, so I’m done for the day.

can anybody explain me please what does it mean when the price is near fib zone and high volume appears?
thx

Fib zone is the area between Fibonacci 50-61.8 lvls. High volume appears when volume is high :slight_smile:

I suggest you to read and study the posts from here and from the old thread.

Questions has to be based on a solid basic knowledge in the topic.

Ur vl looks weird, what’s the broker?

ThinkForex.

Was thinking of getting IBFX demo for volumes… Although I haven’t yet got to the bit in the old thread why this is recommend. I did see the comparison between IBFX and oanda… But other brokers???

Hi. I’m new to VSA. I’m wondering if someone can comment on my analysis in this pic.
Thanks.

I’m also new to this. Still learning to recognize phases. I think confirmation for ND is a bar closed below, not above as in your pic.
I also think You marked vol for ND bar wrong, it’s 2 bars left (just count price and vol bars accordinly)

and then again - why price should go up if there is No Demand ?

Yes, I think I marked the ND bar incorrectly. I meant to indicate the one to the right of the red bar. And then the corresponding vol. bar would be nine bars in. Thanks for the comments.

In the case of STRENGTH in the background (which you properly spotted), you would be looking for a NO SUPPLY, not a no demand.

Remember what it represents: No supply (no selling) with demand (buying) proven in the background gives you the [I]imbalance of supply and demand[/I], which brings the up move. Demand has been shown, then the no supply shows lack of selling…market is imbalanced, and will move up to find supply and balance.

Thanks for the vid. Cleared up a lot of question about the mechanics of it all.

I’ve made a chart for myself to clearer visual reference. Maybe it will help someone here. I hope the chart is accurate.