Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

High hourly volume as with the other timeframes doesn’t mean much, remember it says in MTM, effort vs results, so it’s when high volume appears with no price progress you should be prepared for a reversal, last week we actually saw a lot of volume but with progress.

Ok, for those of us (I say us because it did include me) that got a bit confused towards the end of last week, seeing accumulation but no longs, yes it’s easy with hindsight, but here is the explanation I’d say?

Thanks very interesting read!

I’m thinking if we get a bearish reaction then it might be time for yet another [I]markdown[/I]?

I have to say that I’m not really convinced yet, with that low volume on the bottom and all… Let’s see how this current 1 Hr candle closes and how volume evolves.

Yeah I’m on the fence myself. Hence my wait for the reaction but price seems to have shot up instead. Not looking good.

happy new year my pple…am back.

Very interesting thread.

I would be really interested to hear some of your thoughts on this interview:

–cannot link, don’t have five posts yet. if you google “follow the smart money to forex profits” it should be the first result, on TheMoneyShow website. Very interesting conversation.

Scott Tuddenham knows that 95% of traders—specifically currency traders—have no idea what really moves the markets. In this interview, I talk with Scott about how the major banks control all of the price action in forex and how he uses that information to trade on the same side as the smart money.

Understanding how banks work their books, Scott watches price action exclusively and enters and exits his trades based on the patterns he recognizes as bank manipulation. On a daily basis, he follows what the bank traders are doing simply by monitoring price in the major currency pairs and then enters trades at levels he believes will mark turning points.

It was only when he used this information—and disregarded nearly everything else—that he was able to start making money on a consistent and full-time basis. Listen in and learn how he does it.

Apologies if it has been posted before, I haven’t read the whole thread yet.

Haii gaissss, how yo doing :slight_smile: No longs yet for me. I’m just chillin :smiley:

We are way ahead of them on this thread.

Was this a valid entry this AM at 7:30, considering it was a push through of Friday’s last swing high?

What do you base your entry on?
Is it the 5m chart?

Ok, I reckon it’s long, look at Master The Markets V3 P95/96, look familiar?

Yes, 5m chart. However, it may have been close to a fib level.

That would not be a valid entry. Not only was it right into the 50 fib but also on relative high volume.

Hello, mad scalpers =) still no good signals

H1 volume is low on Up move - waiting for a stopping volume or an upthrust an open SHORT

I’ve been long since the most recent low at 1.277 on the 15M chart.

Two good high volume pinbars off the 61.8 fib.

It seems to me that the current trend for the last few days is up, and that’s where I’m trading.

Entry and reasons in green.

I erased the FIb, but the bottom there was at the 61.8

better to go short if the price falls in the nearest 30 min

Agreed.

We are definitely at a critical area. Closed my long and seeing what happens at this new resistance area.

m15 EURUSD, be cautious with longs