Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

no demand is confirmed on m15! going off the H1 resistance

Be aware of this. You want price to start moving down before looking for a ND, donā€™t try to pick it on the very top!

I have to admit as to only reading most but not all of this thread. I am currently using the Trade Guider system that comes with a ton of education material. Itā€™s not cheap, but some members may be interested. Good luck to all,

Mike

I always wait for a confirmation on m5 after it! besides there is some weakness on H1 =)
Thanks

Good job in here navigating some choppy conditions. Supply/demand is quite mixed at the momentā€¦balanced. Itā€™s close together price wise, which is the first thing noticed opening the charts. That usually causes a range for a while.

I took a short after the 1hr uptrhust and 5min push though demand, although on my smaller side accountā€¦aggressive trade due to the mixed background. I set BE pretty early due to sudden demand popping upā€¦not really a surprise, so I got out at even in the end. Now, just waiting for a clear imbalance.

And here that possible no demand on M5

One aggressive trade for the day is enough for me lol. Really, I canā€™t sell here because looking left there are areas of high volume demand. I would be selling right into it. Range is to small, zzzz.

Iā€™m kinda dissapointed with the market right now. :slight_smile:

Due to a very stupid mistake (not cancelling a pending order) I lost a big chunk of my account over christmas. LoLā€¦ I know itā€™s just silly stupid mistake but it scares me that it could one day ruin my whole account. I guess I should start double checking those orders huh?

Anywaysā€¦ the market is so indecisive I am just letting it go, day by dayā€¦ No trade opportunities. I guess one just have to be patient and stick around. Iā€™m not very good at navigating through these rangy days. :wink: Thanks for your opinions on the market, Petefader. I was afraid you might have abandoned us! :smiley:

Historically speaking, there is 100% chance that it return to normal. :slight_smile:

for now! my no demand was right! H1 resistance and fridays high is too strong to be brokenā€¦ and H4 previous candle shows an upthrust from H1 resistanceā€¦

see no deman again on m15 ( previos candle)

I need a little help.

Have i marked correctly the zones as resistance areas ?

Where was the time to enter the trades ?

May I just ask how familiar you are with VSA?
Have you read Master The Markets?
Have you looked at the videos on this thread?

Iā€™m a newbie.

Yes.

Yes

Iā€™m talking about the this video.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/41475-supply-demand-vsa-wyckoff-petefader-81.html#post301651

Ok good, the thing is, it will always be open to interpretation, so there is no correct answer as such, they kind of look Ok at a glance, BUT, you have marked them in a small range area, itā€™s only around 60 PIPS from top to bottom and the price action is very rangy, so itā€™s an area you wouldnā€™t want to be trading in.

So in summary my answer is, yes it look OK, but I think you are looking too hard, hope that helps.

Ok, so at long last (pardon the pun) we go long, weā€™ve had an accumulation phase followed by a pretty decent shake out, followed by more accumulation with a little long shake out, now we finish the accumulation and go long.

Anyone thinking along those lines?

Call me crazy, but Iā€™m expecting a new weekly low today. :22:

I was thinking along the same lines PPF. Lucky I didnā€™t go with it (still checking charts etc as I have just come home from work) as it has reacted badly for those who would have gone long.
I am hoping for some good trade/s tonight though :slight_smile:

Oh Tassie you get me confused!! LOL!

Itā€™s still dark here, and all of a sudden I thought it was night, where had the day gone? How many pips did I make? Who am I? What did I have for lunch?

Not sure about that reaction, nothing on 15m, 5m looks pretty strong I think.

This is just about my analysis aswell. I would like to see how price behave above the 50-61.8 fibs (if not a high amount of demand shows up below) to convince me about longs, otherwise Iā€™m still gonna be looking for shorts.