Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

I’ll stick my neck out, I’ll be the first to admit I’m wrong, but I bet no more lows under 1.2725ish.

Just my newbie point of view…I think the SM are ‘herding’ before the massacre. by keeping the price in tight range they just need one clean slice to breach through all the stops then price rockets up and leave us with nothing…

Don’t worry PPF. I must be upside down here as well. And the water swirls around the other way when going down the drain :slight_smile:

Everyone gets them wrong. However, it is also refreshing when the losing ones are also shared. Just adds more and more credibility to this thread in my opinion. Who believes something that is 100% correct???

It has been mentioned before about the slow loading of the spring before … Kapow :slight_smile:

Be ready for it. I am sure it is nearly ready :slight_smile:

That 2725 level is looking further and further away all the time. Note - I reserved the right to remind you when I’m right!

And, even after some drawdown, if a proper SL was set, the trade would have come out a winner, pushing intot he 50-61.8 fib level nicely, where a smart trader would have set SL at BE and banked half :slight_smile: 1% guaranteed trade with the other 1% risk free to hopefully travel further :slight_smile:

They are unloading asian session longs…it is likely going down. If my observation was right at all…

got 2 no demand on m5! m30 is also no demand! H1 resistance not broken again…

Looks stalled on 5min 61.8 fib

Edit: actually redrew my fib a bit, just below 50 fib

i guess it to risky to get in dere...d best entry was at d top after the shakeout and the closing candle....i take on it ohhh. mind u its at d 50/61.8 fib zone

Ok, I admit, I was wrrrrrrrrr…, well it’s back at 1.2725!!

Still, took some profit, so…

I was right as always!

Here is our 1st target

does anyone think this last move maybe stopping volum or test?

no! it can appear near the lowest point! or even lower it!

watch H1 for it

Was able to bag some pips…that was indeed a clean slice. Watching the last few days price action was really interesting, I realized that stop raid isn’t just coming out of nowhere…

H4 - upthrust

I believe the last big down move was a mark down which served as a good opportunity to accumulate some more.

I caught 20 pips on the ride down, so I am happy with that. Now I will look for longs or maybe shorts depending on the future PA.

Potential Spring (fake break) on G/U, A/U. If things go lower then E/U could potentially spring.
Things are acting climactic but we need confirmation.

Yes, I reckon it’s another shakeout.

Picked up 20 good pips on the retrace from that last down move. Had a decent enough rejection from it’s 50 fib.

The 1.2686 level has held twice now with good volume. It looks to retest one more time in the coming hour…

EDIT: VERY Strong rejection with high volume of the day.