Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

161 fib level was reached! supply is coming

Sorry purple, had to do it :44:

Ha yes, Iā€™m sticking to my guns though on the long run, itā€™s still High Volumes on down moves, and if we donā€™t go much lower now below 1.2667ish, itā€™s another shakeout we are seeing, then long ideally with a low volume test NS, as always itā€™s subject to change!

But Hey, Iā€™ll bet that this is the bottom now, just on the basis that it just canā€™t go any lower LOL!!

EDIT: And itā€™s forming a W for a double bottom on the 1HR.

Yes, a lot of demand is showing up near the weekly low, looks like profit taking to me. The next few hours should show where they want to go with it.

Hmm, weā€™ll see what happens with my giraffe neck. Either eating or drinking/tanking:

:smiley:

I think your giraffe might be hungry now. Really, Iā€™m seeing signs of lack of supplyā€¦no really, seriously, itā€™s going to reverse, eventually agggggh!! lol

End of the day analysis:

What Iā€™m looking for next session:

Yes, Dodge I agree, Iā€™ve got a long on BE SL, Iā€™ll just leave it, might be a nice surprise in the morning, I just donā€™t like the look of those NDs at the end there in a nice little group - itā€™s a conspiracy I tell you.

Anyway, hereā€™s my 15m chart.

Yes, no supply so far. They are still busy to build the front leg. Which is also a little longer than the tail leg. So, itā€™s still running downhill. Not a neck yet, lol. :smiley:

What do you think about the stopping volume showing on EU M5. If the one hour closes bearish and we get an entry on the M5 (ND, confirming, and push through), would anyone consider it?

There it goes. No confirming H1, though,

and push-through showed some volume.

m30 has no demand! right down move

Best time to trade the EUR/USD is 08:00-16:00 GMT. The signals during the Asian session can be kinda skewed considering the low volume. But yes the analysis looks good. The only odd feeling I have about a short at this point, even though many correlated signals point to it, but why would there be 2 long shake-outs during the 5 minute up-trend to this point?

Thanks for the reply, traderjoo.

Looks like some accumalation on the 15 minute chart gbp/usd. trend is still down though. Not sure how to upload picture to this forum. Cheers,

Mike

One can never say that one is categorically right, but that is Accumulation or Iā€™m damned! There may be more shakeout though, so your longs must have very small Sls or very large, keep reading the chart!

Is it time to wake up yet?

near H1 resistance again! but seemed to be broken soon

I am going long till new no demand

@pete wats ur take on eurusd now? its kind ah crappy to me.

I must admit, at first I dismissed you as a newbie, but your analysis looks pretty good, any chance you could get your picson higher res.

P.S.
30m charts is a pet hate of mine, absolutely nothing wrong with them, I will never use them, but I will appreciate your views.