Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Thanks man! EURUSD going off H1 res again

but last candle on H1 seems to be a no supply

Bang on, the chances of another shake out is minimal, or does SM have deeper pockets? I donā€™t think so, go long all the way now, Iā€™m gonna stick my neck out proper this time.

I am on risk with longs too! last H1 candle is a no supply

In December there was a similar scenario. Then the ECB press conference killed it. Iā€™m also a purely technical trader, but with the current decoupling of Euro/Risk correlation and USD/haven correlation, I do not know what to expect. This is the reason trading has been shady for the past week. Iā€™m just gonna wait out for the ECB meeting at 12:45GMT.

Good Luck, guys.

Good stuff in here guys. AJ playing out nicely for me. Itā€™s a good pair to consider during Aisa/Aus session. Waiting 'till after news in 1 hr to even think about entering anything else.

any thoughts?

This is my opinion on E/U 1H TF

attached is my chartā€¦ this is close to Wycoff schematic explained by hank Prudenā€¦(market technician issue 55 page.6 - march 2006). we are still in accā€¦phase. if so, according to the schematic, ā€¦then iā€™ll wait for ā€œbreaking the upper resistance -
back to LPSā€ then enter LONG thereā€¦

SM allowing the price of EU to come down prior to news, catching a few stops on the way, then pull out a big stop catching fake break before heading back up after news with little resistance???

Ah yes, the ā€œCreekā€. I personally donā€™t use the it because itā€™s not a definitive levelā€¦constantly moving. How would you determine when price as actually jumped it, rather than simply adjusting it higher?

Also, looks like yesterdayā€™s spring was the ultimate Wyckoff entry. I did go long there with VSA confirming (but set BE late in the day and it got hit.)

Largest volume of the day after news, unable to breach 50fib. Waiting for no supply.

Right! just the shakeout!
and good stopping volume on m15

looking for a ND

Bulls with the steal.

upmove scenario works!

And Iā€™m out. Someone once told me its dangerous to trade into the 50-61.8fib range :slight_smile:

Classic.

Itā€™s almost like petefader knows what heā€™s doing. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m waiting for the test of support and getting in long if i happens early enough.

me tooā€¦ waiting for the SoS

As I am still new to this forum, If someone could give me a step by step process for uploading pictures, I would like to share them with you. I am currently using the Trade Guider system. Thanks in advance.

Mike

when typing a post see a button above (called ā€œimageā€)

ā€¦:slight_smile: