My life trade today…
go long agressively after NS in 5m TF after recognizing LPS. TP at 2nd peak
pay day… ! thanks for U all for the hocus pocus VSA knowledge sharing…:59:

Oh God… It’s here. I knew this day would come, but why so soon? :15:

(lol)

End of the day analysis:

What I’m looking for next session:

right! waiting for the ND too

Looks like stopping volume here. A huge jump up to the 50fib (redrawn), then an even higher volume comprssed candle to follow it up.

Still waiting for the ND. The old me would have just entered here :53:

good no demand candle on m5! better to wait for the confirmation! the second ND on m5 or on m15 one

Which broker are you using for MT4? My chart doesn’t show that as a ND, as the volume is slightly higher than the third and fourth candles behind it.

Also, you really need to improve your screenshot quality, very difficult to read!

thinkforex broker! can not open IBFX demo! will try to make my screens better

can not qualify it =(

Need to be sure of things in the next few. A quick analysis from my point of view. First, the AUD has just pulled through its 61.8 Fib level. Could that mean to expect it to possibly go to 100 Fib?? Looking for a NS confirmation just after London Open maybe with the extra volume to come?? Note the high volume wide spread down bar on the 1hr - Stopping volume

EU
1hr has hit a 50-61.8 longer term Fib Level. I would possibly expect it to reverse from here maybe.

EURUSD - more sellers is coming in for now

And the GU
Gone into the 50-61.8 Fib Zone on the 1hr and hit a fair amount of supply, with the expected higher volume.

5 minute a few candles ago high volume wide spread up bar with bearish reaction - Weakness. May look for shorts when it escapes the fib zone and we see another ND confirmation.

Less than 20 pips between fib levels though, so maybe not such a high probability one.

got second ND on m5

I think I will wait on the close of the 1hr before considering a trade.

ND confirmed

more sellers came in on H1 close! ND confirmed

be accurate with SELLING! need confirmation

Think USA will go south today in 2 hours

Dammit,
Took the EU short at 1.33258. Had to leave the computer for ten minutes. Had 20 pips profit on the trade, so I set SL at BE to make it a no risker, and just as I got back, it got stopped out and in that same 5 minute bar, went south by 40 pips.
At least it was no loss, however, I think that high volume down bar is a reversal signal anyway. Let’s see what happens.

I’ll be looking for the next 4 hours, so hope to get some pips somewhere. If not though, there is always next week :slight_smile:

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Only I took some profit so I’m +0.5% for today…

Feel a bit ****ty with myself, but got to keep that emotion in check, and even in hindsight, I did do the right thing. I would have been upset if I took a loss for the same reason. Maybe next time, rather than moving SL to BE, I will take half the trade off, and keep SL where it is, remaining risk free but with more room to move on the SL.
0.5% a day on a regular basis would not be bad, although, I do hope to get up around 4% for a standard week, once this is all natural to me. Getting there though :slight_smile: