Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Hah, down and up, your raking it in yo-yo style, now for back down again! I think the words you sometimes use, rinse and repeat!

5 min showed high volume/pinsā€¦demand coming in, Iā€™m sure you see that. Also, the 1hr closed bullish as I mentioned I was waiting for. My entry was on the push through supply (effort to rise) at 10:00 gmt. My stop was at 1.3125. Again for the record this was an aggressive, counter background tradeā€¦but the setup was there no doubt.

btw, the ā€œreasonā€ for that wild up move was due to China getting involved in saving the Euroā€¦blah blah, SM was already positioned before hand.

@ pete pls ā€¦i tink we are on a mark down now,cos of d high volume in the 1 hr chartā€¦but pls correct me if am wrongā€¦awiatin ur reply plsā€¦still learning dis system

I always appreciate your posts. My charts, thanks to my feed from both Go Markets and Realtime didnā€™t show any pins or other signs on the five minute chart. Surprisingly, it showed up crystal clear on the one minute chart. I donā€™t usually use the one minute chart, any thoughts on using the one minute chart for set ups. Thanks in advance,

Mike

We are simply in a range by my definitionā€¦neither dist or accum, but it does seem more selling than buying so it could break down out of the range eventuallyā€¦but the proper entry was that ND up high in the range at London open with weakness to the left.

That wild up move on breaking news ends up being a sign of weaknessā€¦would be typical to move down to the bottom of the range after such a maneuver.

Then 2 ND, 50 PIPS, thanks very much!

Yeah, I noticed that wild move up candle on the 5m closed close the point of that initial ND at the London openā€¦

If I wasnā€™t trying to be safe and keep the profit for the dayā€¦and we didnā€™t have that fib zone in the way, I would have taken it too. Maybe taken it against the fib, afterā€¦such a maneuver lol. Congrats!

A bit of irony there I think, I think that was the safest of all!

Ha! point taken. :wink:

EUR/USDā€¦distribution phase in 1H and also 5m TFā€¦the end of the partā€¦ miss 1st opportunityā€¦will wait later on retracement with the sign of Last Point of Supply. Wickoff mention: feeble rally attempts on narrow spreadā€¦blaā€¦blaā€¦blaā€¦

Hah, I wasnā€™t making a point as such, but actually that is kind of the point - thatā€™s how trading is, up again then? :slight_smile:

following my postā€¦ this is my short positionā€¦ at 50FB yesā€¦aggressively! wish me luck!

GOOD LUCK

Mike

Thatā€™s funny, Iā€™m long off the 1H 61.8, all that demand showing up there, push through supply 13:30, shake out at 13:55, confirmed NS after thatā€¦ Risky long into a fib area but, thereā€™s just soo much demand showing up. I could be wrongā€¦ :confused:

I was seeing the long as well, but I wouldnā€™t buy into that area of weakness. Keeping it simpleā€¦the 1hr had stopping vol at fib zoneā€¦then all kinds of long entries showed up on the 5 min off that fib.

Sorry thokthokwow, itā€™s just what I saw in the charts:

too aggressiveā€¦not good! but hey! itā€™s doublr doji! go short!!!

Only put a small position into it, wasnā€™t expecting a big move, but a move nonetheless.

Glad most of us caught that long 61.8 fib. Looked like a nice easy setup on my first day back trading. Been out of the country the last few days and 4% is nice on the first morning back!