Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Hi, welcome on board, it picked out that entry of traderjoos, but it didn’t alert me to it because it had crashed at the time! I’m currently normalising it, it’s far too cluttered and there’s no need for a lot of the indies.

Yes, so there’s the lesson, you can’t beat learning it properly, I was waiting for my NS 'signal to appear, to confirm, I would have been better off actually reading the chart today, but then again, perfection wasn’t built in a month!

so you are not releasing it this week

gr sander

Probably not, we’ll see, but it can help, but it’s certainly not one big short cut, you need to really learn VSA to be able to use it effectively.

Hi Fella’s

Could someone please post a chart of their analyst of last nights e/u trade as my analyist was completely wrong.I thought that there was SUPPLY coming into the market, in the sell zone of the trend channel that I marked,high volume up bars with a bearish reaction on the 1hr chart.So i was thinking nd’s.I was seeing weakness in the back ground not strength,what didn’t i see? Please help as I do want to learn.

thanks

Hi Fella’s
I think Pete’s first video (that I just rewatched) answered my question for me,It seems, I was thinking like one of the herd and didn’t notice sm buying on the down move(increased volume without noticably marking the price up, just before the long spread high volume up bar at the start of the up move).So am I right in thinking that we have seen buying climax (highest volume bar sofar ,long spread upbar ,closing off of the high)and the upthrust bar (push into new ground,close near the low)is a bearish sign?but we need to wait for sm to show his hand?yes/no.

Yep, that was the dead giveaway right there. Everybody was saying that the E/U was going to go down this week but that one bar you have highlighted on Friday says that it’s going to go up… big. That move down Monday was accumulation and positioning of SM. Why not drive the price lower and make more money when you jack up the price right? Monday night and Tuesday morning was just reaccumulation. I had a short in there at 7:55 but got out because of the 11:00 bar on the 5m chart and waited for a long to appear. Sure there’s weakness (the move up) in the background, but I still have the “big buy” bars from Friday on my mind. As far as now goes, who knows, there are some good signs of weakness, as I write this there was a push back up into high ground, but it could be positioning for a short, the chart will tell us which way it’s going to go. So we may see some short term markdowns and what not, but I think 1.3433 and 1.3624 are possibilities down the road (daily 50-61.8 fib zone).

EU Poss climactic action on 1hr ??? Much higher than previous days at same time. Price currently shooting through 61.8 fib to give a ND confirmation. May be a short down to prev support at 1.32429 perhaps??

On fixing up the charts with explanations, it also seems that we have also hit strength and did not close outside the 61 Fib level, so I woudn’t be too keen on a trade. Might wait and see what London open brings.

High volume reaction off of new highs and a long term support line. Looking for NDs.

EUR/USD 5m

[IMG]http://img7.imagebanana.com/img/l7krygjk/Selection_046.png]/IMG]

EUR/USD Daily

perfect time to sell is now…comon traders…lol

Is it ever perfect???

Dunno, but I’m short at 276.

I’m at 270. Just to get a whiff of things, what SL is recommended in this scenario, technically speaking? a bit above the recent highs??

I’d say so.

and for thoses dat want number…1.3295 or 1.3300…is ok…lol…
BE locked for now

Or, to be perfectly sure 1.3400 :slight_smile:

Got out at the high volume stop at bull flag line around 250…

Talk about sloppy day. Took off half so far, just haven’t seen enough strength show up to convince me it’s going to go above the range. Still targeting bottom of the channel.

Didn’t happen to get in again did you?

Target hit, looks like strength showing back up. What a crappy day for movement. Tomorrow should be better with EFSF interest rate.

Got in at the ND from 1325 at around 273

…And out again at 250…

Ha, super, I didn’t stay in that today, I just didnt see enough weakness, left it stop at just over BE, so good trading GUS, did exactly the right thing for the market. I did happen to get a very nice short on the pound though.