That's interesting Brexit v Global Warming

Wrong - Venus is the second planet from the sun of the solar system and is closer to the sun than the Earth which is the third planet.

I agree the atmosphere of Venus is around 96% CO2 - The surface temperature is hot, but only varies by about 5 degrees C between day and night (A day on Venus lasts nearly 2 months in Earrth’s time due to it’s slow rotation speed.)

Wrong

• a) the CO2 Content of the Earth’s atmosphere is currently around 400 Parts per million, which is about 0.04% of the Earth’s amosphere. ie 1/25 of your 1%
  • b) Earth is further from the sun than venus.

?? :smile:

Wrong;

• a) Mars is the fourth Planet from the sun in the solar system and is therefore further from the Sun than the Earth which is the Third planet from the Sun
  • b) The atmosphere of Mars is around 95% CO2 - ie much the same as Venus.
  • c) The surface temperature varies considerably beween day and night.

So why if they are both 95% CO2 is there so much “Global warming” on Venus and None on Mars ? :expressionless:

Where are you getting your information from ?

I remember there had been some debate in the early 2000’s about the spurious claims that Venus was overheating due to CO2, which was later disproved - I didn’t realise “they” were still using it to “con” the Catastrophists !

• Why do you think there is so much CO2 on Venus ? (Hint - think Volcanoes - which can be quite hot)

I am in fact quite disturbed that NASA seem to be contributing to this fallacy - even though they are very much the “Experts” on Planetary travel and in fact when sending probes to Venus, don’t even bother with Parachutes because the atmosphere is so thick they are not needed !

It would seem that those doing the “Climate science” at NASA are not the same ones as the expert scientists doing the “space travel” !

Anyway, for anyone interested, Here is the truth about “CO2 = Global warming on Venus”

was this meant as a joke, if so I don’t get it

I still say everyone here is missing the point, This is all about a small group of people trying to control all of the earths resources. By arguing against Global Warming and for Brexit you are interfering with their plans

2 Likes

What a Real Climate change says about the “science is proved - 97%” as she resigns in total dsgust !

So it’s only going to cost us £3 000, BILLION in the next 30 years (uk alone) [Plus the 2700 deaths every winter, which will increase every year] and no politician dares to question the children who are chanting on the TV ! :roll_eyes:

Even here on Babypips - one is vilified and abused for even daring to express some lack of certainty in THE FAITH !

[ In fact, she is wrong on the “98% agree” because over 60% are “don’t knows” ! as shown earlier and the rest are all being paid to agree ! - The definite “don’t agrees” never get included in the calculation - but hey third rate “scientists” cheat ! ]

1 Like

UK Prime Minister Theresa May has resigned but she is pushing a environmental rule that will ban plastic. She is trying to help save her legacy as she failed miserably as a PM. No body knows what is going to happen to UK regarding Brexit. What do you think?

1 Like

Dr PatricK Moore was a founder member of Greenpeace and a PhD Ecologist

Excellent video, Falstaff.

You have posted some really useful stuff on this topic of “global warming”. — Kudos for your efforts!

Throw another log on the fire. – Make some more CO2.
It helps crops grow. – CO2 feeds the world!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words @Clint

Now all we need is for President Trump to win the 2020 Elections having dumped “Paris” and it will give the rest of the Politicians wordlwide the courage perhaps to call BullChit on this whole debacle and let us all get back to reality ! :smiley:

Yay !

Wait and see what we have in store for those prepared to look with an open mind ! :wink:

Patrick Moore was once anti nuclear - calling nuclear power stations nuclear time bombs (somewhat melodramatic).

He now gets paid by the nuclear industry to be an advocate (nothing wrong with that either).

In that interview he has boats nuclear powered - hmmm… many military subs are so powered but they are staffed by trained pros:

Komsomolets a Russian sub sank 30yrs ago - reported from Norway last week that a radio active leak has been detected, but it’s ok, it’s only 800,000 times greater than normal.

The UK needs to renew their Nuclear power by 2025 - the existing output is dropping fast, now at 20% - will be 10% by then.

Problem is the waste - so is a GDF (Geological Disposal Facility) coming near you?

The hope is for only one for the entire UK - basically drill some holes into suitable rock and bury it.

Edit: there is a map out there showing suitable sites - happens that near me one was identified, the ensuing outcry has hopefully put a stop.

Also there is a little more than holes, likely your own local gov has hosted one of these:
RWM welcomes community leaders at the LGA Conference 2019 - GOV.UK

Did you watch the Video ? :smile:

Yes I did, - I also remember his input with the Blair govt re Nuclear stations.

The interviewer in that video didn’t ask for disclosure on the Nuclear issue, that’s a choice that was made.

Same old, Same old - Don’t debate the facts - smear the person ! :roll_eyes:

No smear - he gets paid by the industry to lobby on their behalf, no big deal, just a fact - no disclosure - so makes the interview partial - in my humble opinion of course :slight_smile:

You can PROVE that of course from your position of anonymity ?

@forexforexforex - You asked me some time ago for a “Balanced view of Global warming” - well here it is.
@Clint @Dennis3450 @cigarmanstan @Trendswithbenefits

I’m sure I have missed some - apologies

Here is an amazing treatise on the whole thing - Too important to be lost at post 135 on some random thread - so it has a thread all of it’s own celebrating the actions of recent human activity !

This is his “First ever presentation” as referred to in the above interview - a few posts back

I don’t know how I got lumped in with the troublemakers…:wink:
I really more agnostic with this.

ok mate - still worth the look tho’ might just get you down "off the fence " :wink:

I “worry” about so many things already, and things that I more clearly understand.
Like whether Spurs will finish top 4 in PL this coming year…

Hehe Cigar, now that IS a worry.

Time for me to cut back, a forum can become an addiction or worse - a distraction.

wrong

3 Likes