The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

I find this recent debate hilarious because this thread, and trendswithbenefits indicator thread, have been the two most helpful ideas on this website to me, bar none.

I’ve started trading daily and weekly charts thanks to you, and simplified my trading a while ago thanks to twb…

1 Like

When are you back at the screens baller, looking forward to see how things have performed whilst you’ve been on your holidays!

Have you held open positions over your time away / closing from your phone?

Thanks

No issues with any of that. Everyone is free to take what they want from where they want.

Do you see me butting into other people’s threads. No.

If you want to sell some BS then sell it on your own thread.

Should be home by Sunday at the latest. Few more stops.

Yeah I agree, but I found the ordeal entertaining at least when I was reading through this thread lmao.

This is my first week trading with basic S/R zones on the weekly chart demonstrated like in the OP. I’m very interested to see how it works for me as an inexperienced trader.

Here’s a question for you, if I may ask - do you ever rely on gut feeling, or do you try to eliminate emotion completely at take a systematic approach?

Thanks for the thread, it’s one of the best on this website; I wish I would have discovered sooner.

You obviously struggle with remembering what you said and did yesterday… You jumped into my thread (with a self promotion to boot) in your very first week of being here, well before I’d addressed any of your rubbish…

So enough with the crap about pizza and imaginary cars… Now… provide some real in depth strategy or I’ll continue to call Ballers#$t in your thread…

Meanwhile @ItsJoeyTheTrader maybe able to explain to you… how I sent him the Indicator (and quite a few other BP members) with all the bells and whistles for FREE with no obligation to help him get started in this godforsaken game… Hey Joseph…

Now to call Ballers#$t on just one of your fraudulent claims that I’m here to sell…

If I have approached any member of BP and solicited to sell you something… anything, post it here…

1 Like

Yes @Trendswithbenefits , I kept my word and didn’t tell anyone about it. I wondered if you were going to bring that up considering the accusations of trying to sell something.

I will answer this carefully because I am trying to remain neutral in this; I am just a new trader undergoing a search for as much knowledge as I can acquire, and I see definite value in both your strategy and Baller’s method. So I’m not going to comment on the indicator’s performance itself, but rather how I acquired it.

Also -

A while ago, I asked TWB where he got his custom moving average for cTrader. There were some similar ones linked in his original thread for MT4, but I fell in love with the cTrader platform, so I scoured the internet for the MA in his example, but couldn’t find it anywhere. So I asked him where he got it. He PMd me and said that he coded it himself, and I could have it if I wanted. Of course I said yes. He emailed it to me, walked me through installing it, along with the ability to set up some email notifications. A few days later, he messaged me and asked how it was working, asked if I had suggestions to help improve it, and wished me well.

That was in February. Since then, I have not heard from TWB, and he never asked for anything in return for the custom MA, besides that I not tell anyone on this forum that he gave it to me (he didn’t tell me why not to, but I obliged). Money, or subscribing to a service, or paying him in any way was never mentioned originally, nor has he mentioned it since then.

Good luck and all the best, have a safe journey home… :+1:

I tried to find the thread from trendswithbenefits you mentioned, turns out, he has written alot of threads, can you point me in the right direction?

1 Like

Shoutout to you, Any professionals in this game see straight through this stuff

1 Like

My first post here but this thread has got me hooked since I received the email from Babypips

I am also very new to trading and currently only running a demo account and trying to build my strategy.

This trading method really intrigues me because of the simplicity behind it.
I have tried this method myself this week and haven’t had positive results so far, one trade has gone in the right direction whilst the others have gone on the direction I didn’t expect. I have kept these open as the signals will indicate that these will reverse shortly.

I need guidance on how I could adapt this strategy and wondering if you could help by providing more in-depth guidance.

Thanks!

This is a good strategy but if you try Nikos Academy you will find a refined version which I think is very good. Much of the basic training is free. Also endeavour to find a system for managing the trades which go wrong. Hedging strategy is worth considering but to perfect it takes effort and patience.

3 Likes

Home sweet home. Back to the rental company she goes.

1 Like

Current open trades.

Trades that hit take profit. £344.56 for this week.

Total profit, over 50% now. Total stands at £5305.18 as of now.

2 Likes

Whilst away I was down, but not down and out, and definitely not worried.

risk

I know my risk and what I could lose and have stops in place.

None of the stops were hit and the good old sunshine sorted everything out by the time I was back.

2 Likes

Keep forgetting its Friday, closed the other trade as well.

Weeks profit stands at £541.86 - not bad for a weeks wandering around.

Only 4 open trades now, 3 close to moving into profit soon.

No offence but you’re hardly a professional.

In this day and age the professionals can’t trade to save their life, and end up creating “trading rooms” and signal services to put bread on the table - instead of teaching the simple man how to trade for himself.

Eyes on this thread, eyes on the bread.

3 Likes

Damn I love this thread.

2 Likes

If you meant you went crying and flagging to the mods - that’s understandable.

I don’t mind the back and forward…Sign of desperation to have to make that stuff up…

Let the Mods show us what’s fantasy…