The £10K Gamble - [The Journey]

I’m done for the week, nothing going on today, no open trades. Friday isn’t the best time to open new trades when trading the weekly chart.

Final profit for the week stands at £983.12, a total gain of 9.83% for the week. And a total gain of 22.29% for the last 10 days (2 weeks).

Waiting for my Papa Johns to arrive, their delivery is slower than some of the slowest moving forex pairs.

Remember, when the majority are working, I’m not. When the majority aren’t working, I am.

1 Like

thank you. Do you agree with the following statement : That most off the common known Candle stick pattern’s are outdated and that patterns have evolved to the modern market. Most off the free information is no longer applicable? This comment was also free.
Thanks

I only trade one way and its this way, The £10K Gamble - [The Journey].

Everything starts with the bigger picture using the monthly, then the weekly.

I’ve never used candlestick patterns, but to answer your questions, yes.

there are good and bad s/r levels. learning to identify the difference will have your stop with friends more often than not.

Just a little summary.

Summary

summary

Stats

summary 2

I will admit I am a serial shorter. As you can see from the current stats 85% of trades were short.

ROI

The most valuable thing in life is time. Doing the maths, £2229.28 (profit) / 1.5 hours each week (time invested) = £743.09 per hour.

Remember in this game, every time you make money, there is someone just like you on the other side that lost money.

Say a little prayer for those losing it everyday.

4 Likes

Following your formula, $4,750 in 22 days at 8 hours a day = around $26/hour for me. Pretty much like a regular day job I guess, except being able to take frequent breaks to play with my son as I trade from home.

3 Likes

This makes it more than worth it then.

1 Like

yes he is an adorable 20 month old boy. I am seriously considering when I should start him trading hahaha! probably try to teach him around 3 or 4 years old :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a good idea, no joke, get them coding or trading young. He will thank you for it later.

The majority of kids nowadays have oversized thumbs, sit in dark rooms and grunt.

The main reason, they spend all day in front of the idiot box or playing games.

My friends boy is 5 years old and knows how to programme in 2 different languages already.

3 Likes

Opened a few positions last night for the week ahead.

hiya,

what do you learned in over a decade in fx? and what broker are you using? what strategy are you using with clean charts and S/L levels?

tnx

What do you learned in over a decade in FX?

That 99% of the things you learn are BS.

What broker are you using?

IC Markets.

What strategy are you using with clean charts and S/L levels?

Having a clean chart and plotting major support and resistance levels is the strategy.

4 Likes

Closed a few positions today. Total profit for today stands at £549.24, a 5.49% gain today.

Hello there,

How long do you usally hold your trades?

Not as long as I should be, because I am a greedy little so and so.

Just remember this works on stocks as well but that’s another story.

2 Likes

I guess I’m done for the day, not the best day, a bit choppy. Total profit £676.82 - a 6.76% gain.

Total account stands at £2906.10 profit - a 29.06% gain overall.

1 Like

Hiya @The_Baller

I see you taking small positions, while you succeed in the rows. My favorite position size is 1/2/3 million euro :heart_eyes: what’s special about sticking to small position sizes?

How do you see an entry or exit points in clean chats? S/R only how gives entry and exit points?

What’s the best strategy for 5min?

Tnx

Hey bud, the posts look good.

Whats your average risk per trade?

Cheers

I have no idea what you’re talking about here so I’m going to skip this.