The Cowabunga System

are you using the 60sma for the geppy or did I see you write somewhere that you’re using the 30sma for the 3ducks portion?

Hi 8toenails,

I went to reply section and clicked on icon that looks like an envelope (insert image) and inserted from there. Chow is probably your best bet on this one, however!

I started with the 30SMA but to be in conformity with the 3 duck system, I had to make do with the 60SMA which I currently use… there is really no much difference in my own opinion.

When I click on this tab ‘Insert Image’ it pops up but requests for a URL address (without a browse tab to access my local folder) hope I am doing the right thing:o How am i suppose to attach my charts?:confused:

I went to reply section and clicked on icon that looks like an envelope (insert image) and inserted from there. Chow is probably your best bet on this one, however![/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
if when you have written your message you click go advanced you will get a browse facility allowing you to upload your file

[/QUOTE]

Hi Tega, sorry for the delay, I can help you with the images…just been in a monumental meeting (for me personally) at work…ie finally letting go of the security of a salaried position and on the next step towards trading for a living :slight_smile:

The way i attach images:

1/. Press the “print screen” button on your keyboard to capture the chart you wish to post.

2/. Open Microsoft Paint or whatever you wish to use to edit the chart and paste the print screen image from the edit menu or press CtrlV on your keyboard.

3/. Make your edit(s) on the chart and save the image to your PC.

4/. Come back to the thread and open a new post you wish to attach the pic to. Click the ‘manage attachments’ button and click the ‘browse’ button to find the pic on your PC. Click the ‘upload’ button and close the window once uploaded.

5/. Once you’ve written your post, submit reply and the pic should appear as a thumbnail within the post.

Hope this is clear enough to be useful.

Yes I know about the manage attachment button but It doesnt allow me to attach charts from my Paint application, though it accepts in charts in word doc… no big deal… kind of like the thumbnail attachment:(
thanks

if when you have written your message you click go advanced you will get a browse facility allowing you to upload your file[/QUOTE]

…i save the chart image (in Paint) in .gif format - which format are you saving the pics under?..just has to be one of the acceptable formats listed.

Hey ChowClown,
Why did you separate the ‘tega’ from the ‘site’ they are suppose to go together:D This suggests why I am not a very good programmer if I cant even code my own name:( no problem
Congrats and welcome to the real world of forex trading… sorry for the little initial psycological effect from the monumental meeting…Hurray:eek:
Thanks for your detailed reply but I have tried this method countless times and gotten the same result ‘attachment error’. I observed that my pixel format is on the high side (1400/1050) and if I try to reduce it I get most of my information off the chart may be i will just make do the word format… its been working for me.

Hi Tega, sorry for the delay, I can help you with the images…just been in a monumental meeting (for me personally) at work…ie finally letting go of the security of a salaried position and on the next step towards trading for a living :slight_smile:

The way i attach images:

1/. Press the “print screen” button on your keyboard to capture the chart you wish to post.

2/. Open Microsoft Paint or whatever you wish to use to edit the chart and paste the print screen image from the edit menu or press CtrlV on your keyboard.

3/. Make your edit(s) on the chart and save the image to your PC.

4/. Come back to the thread and open a new post you wish to attach the pic to. Click the ‘manage attachments’ button and click the ‘browse’ button to find the pic on your PC. Click the ‘upload’ button and close the window once uploaded.

5/. Once you’ve written your post, submit reply and the pic should appear as a thumbnail within the post.

Hope this is clear enough to be useful.[/QUOTE]

Hope you are still in the GBP/JPY market. The candle stick has closed above the resistance line of my trend line in the 4H chart but the resistance line 233.92 seems to be very strong… If price sucessfully breaks this point we expect a rally up to 235.51 otherwise a decline to support 231.47 for more force…
stay tuned to the cowabunga signals:cool:

…sorry one of my bad (forum) habits! :smiley: Shame you can’t resolve the pic issue, we’ll make do with your nuggets of wisdom in word format :slight_smile:

…took some more profit before the news. Waiting for the break like you now, on the rest of the position.

Good luck :slight_smile:

GBP/USD looks interesting, not there yet but me sniffs a trade soon.

Hope u are watching out for the breakout after 234.04 (GBP/JPY) otherwise go short

Sure am…time seems to be running out for longs if it doesn’t break north soon…just a feeling, nothing scientific :o

I won’t be short GBP/JPY until a valid short cowabunga lines up, which will be quite some time…what with the 4hr MAs having to change trend first…i appreciate your sentiments though…i’m not experienced/confident enough yet to trade pullbacks.

Looks like it needs to break 234.12.

You dont expect me to enter the trade untill I get a clear entry signal… It difinitely will go beyound the resistance line 233.94 if not today in few days from now because the 4H chart break out is very rare and a very perfect signal… so watch out:)

I think the break out is setup already

EUR/USD headsup - bullish candles prior to a long CB set-up…a way to go yet unless momentum kicks in.

Cable headsup - higher low on the 15m and long CB looking likely…2min to go.

Edit: 17:45 candle close didn’t generate an ema cross, so back on the sidelines for a while.