The Cowabunga System

Hi,

Many modificated versions here :slight_smile:

Onley i would like to see the original with sophisticated trailing stop.

Can somebody give me the complete original, and also with the adjustible Ma posibility option but with a trailing stop function? nothing else… No difficult settings or what ever. Just the same same…

Best would be if the trailingstop is also adjustable like with numbers like 3 or -35 or -500…?

I will check here many times for it :slight_smile:

thank you :slight_smile:
All the best, Bye for now !!

Hi, can anyone give me links for PipSurfer performance for 2009-2011?
I cannot find his performance in meetpips.com.

Thanks

Hello guys,

I am new here and I would like to learn more about cowabunga system. Do you suggest the original version or some of the modified?

BigPippin,

I think it's a good idea. I just found a baby seed two weeks ago and left school at the end of last week. Education have sought rates for more than a month and the hearing of the costs of different packages, I can not believe that the wealth that I found myself sitting here for free. So a big thank you to you and your team to spend time putting it together.

I started yesterday and backtesting trading system which I found very easy to understand. I'm not going to stop updating the site soon with some of my questions with no results.

BigPippin hey, thanks for something so simple but effective for the community. I wonder Cowabunga trading has to live with their money? Another question, is to go against the trend H4 on the cross bar of the news at the beginning of the trend?

thanks a lot, pretty useful. Thingd have been getting pretty well since. Ye, good question erfsnbf.

Pls i need a fast answer to this question: is it that we wait for a cross over of the 4hr chart MA with other conditions met, and then move over to the 15mins chart with the same conditions met to open a trade? Pls am confused

For the confused people: The 4 hour chart is only used to find the main trend. All other signals must be on the 15M chart!

Cheers.

Hi Big Pippin,

how do you get the reversal signals the blue candles i dont see thoes on my chart?

pretty interesting results

where I can get this cowabunga indicator?

How is the system going?

Wondering the same thing here.

You’re never a loser until you quit trying.

hello, i read this strategy and i like it quite a bit. is there anyone keep a track of winning and losing trade’s record ? with percentage + profit would be great. thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, is it possible to backtest this strategy?? Or it should be used manually?
Anyone backtested it with exotic pairs (probably more stable)?

Cheers,

What is real the performance of this system?

Tight system!!

hey man, i just downloaded the cowabunga indicator you posted, but im a lil confused, what are the blue arrows? uptrend, downtrend, and why are they pointing up and well the same for the red ones…

can someone guide me how to set the MACD?
it’s far different from mine and cowabunga system
i set it be:
Fast ema: 12
slow ema: 26
MACD SMA: 9
apply to : close.

anything that i missed out? please tell me, thanks.

I see your system it’s relay good.:35:
please give me such more system to learn, basically i am trend follower with previous 2nd high or low as SL
I did course of technical’s too, i do treding on demo a/c for forex
now i want to start with real with 2000 to 3000 $
if i have some more systems to study it’s better for me
thanks
Sangram Badhe