The Cult Leader of Babypips

My 2 cents regarding this…

Trading Forex (foreign exchange) on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance cannot be an indication of possible future results. The information presented is intended to be for your educational purposes only. The accuracy and completeness of the information is not guaranteed. Any decision purchase or sell as a result of opinions expressed will be [U][B]your own full responsibility[/B][/U].

:13:

Hey Tansen…look, red bull really does give you wings!!! …lol :wink:

But SP he’s falling not flying :smiley:

Guess it wore off once he got up that high…they never said how long it would last…lol

Yep. I agree with you totally. When I saw his obvious profit photoshop of his results and I posted it up, everyone decided to attack my post. I think most people are beginning to see that ICTs techniques are no better than Sam Seidens, or even Eremarkets who used to post here about a year ago. People might boast of occasional wins, but I have seen better results by newbie kids trading using just MACD or a stochastic. I have no problem when ICT teaches his techniques. I just have a problem when someone lies/photoshops his results. Still I hear that he is going to do a challenge at the start of the year, it should be fun to see if it happens.

no, and it’s going to be mandarin soon :smiley:

Davidlee7,

Do you mind if I ask you what is profitability mean to? Would that be 3%, 5%, 10%, etc per month?

The reason I ask is …if your main concern is for you not being profitable after you have done your research and applying all the strategy for all those time, maybe you are expecting too high of a return in a very short period of time.The main thing here is if you come out profitable , whatever the amount is , even for $1 a month you still get profit.

ICT is the ONLY person in this community who had showed me of what I should be expecting the market and how to become realistic on my approach. He gave me the foundation and the tools that I need (as a newbie) for free and ask nothing in return. He showed me even if I only get 25, 50, 100 pips a month compounded is still attainable and can make good return (and it is)…It is just break my heart when someone bashing about his work and asking for proof if his method is working or not. And I tell you now that Yes it is… for me…

Sorry I’m just a noob here talking but hey… my 10% return for 2 months is still in my bank account and NO I am not interested in showing myfxbook (or whatever you call it) here.

The information, tools, materials is all there for everyone… but it is up to the person how he/she uses it….

P.S: Yes, ICT is the MAN in Babypips and he always will be…

Lol, the structure of them can be in different languages, believe it or not.

ah, Felix.
trade with full margin, and max leverage. and drink red b before you jump, so you feel nothing when you hit the ground :smiley:

do you have a link to his alleged photoshopped images? do you have proof to cement your allegation?
based on a few posts i’ve read, his way of trading is indeed similar to some other pro traders.

Like I said previously show us the heatmaps, the pixel variations.

Do you even know how to use photoshop?

Or

You some punk who thinks because you know how to cut and paste everything you touch is gold and everything else is photoshop?

You lack discern able evidence apart from “LOOK AT MEH I DREW MONAY, MICHAEL CHEATED, HE USED CRAYONS” if he’s going to put in the effort to forge something you might as well put in the work to expose something. You think investigative journalists sit at their desks all day saying hmmm I think I’m going to expose this Nixon watergate scandal by browsing the internet and photoshopping him in incriminating photos.

By the way to enlighten you video editing is called VISUAL EFFECTS most popularly created on ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS for VIDEO EDITING please tell me what bs you come up with I could write a university paper on how kids these days think they know everything and are almighty because they said so with out credible evidence, again still waiting to see your adobe certifications.

If not please, hit the road jack, don’t you come back no more.

Are you guys sick? I will not get into if he Photoshopped his results or not. Guy read (NO I MEAN ACTUALLY READ) his threads. The guy teaches money follow yield. One of you guys show me where that is not a fact. ICT was not the first to come up with that. ICT teaches money follows interest rates. Find me any where that states this is not true. If I remember correctly it is even in the school of babypips. Yeah thats right look it up. Alot of what he teaches is that of Chris Lori. He is a fund manager so I will follow them before a few others on here that also have not shown any real results but can slam someone else for at least trying to contribute. Not coming on here doing what exactly?

Come on guys do you not have some trading or something to do. Oh thats right this thread was started over the weekend when trading was closed so you probably did not have something better to do. Look from what I have seen Jezz stepped up respectably and asked for proof of a follower to show a profit. I agreed to it but will not do it today as I do not have a myfxbook account and my trading will stop in about a month. There is a good chance I will not even get a trade in. I might but is 1 trade going to make you all happy? If I lose will now he must be a scam. If I win well 1 trade or 2 is not enough to show anything. So ok fine to save that argument I will wait and we will get a years worth of results in.

No I am not a perfect trader I do not claim to be. Yes I take losses and will next year to. Heck I cant even say I will end next year profitable I dont know what next year will bring. Based on past results I feel I can rise to the challenge and sit you all on the side lines with your yackity yack. That last part of that comment was not directed at you Jezz as you IMO came about it in a very respectful manner and got slammed for it. I have tried to get everyone off ICT’s butt for a while as he is not a god. He is a great guy that brings great stuff to babypips.

Now I will challenge everyone that keeps calling him fake out and ask this. Disprove anything he has taught. ANY ONE THING. Find it with proof not your beliefs. Everything he teaches is out there on the net. Do your home work on it and find where he is wrong. The only thing you can bring is traders trinity and I will state a little something about that. He never said it was the holy grail indicator. It is an indicator thats all it is. like any other Indicator it is not perfect. What I will say about this how do most trade a range. You go short at the top of the range and long at the bottom of the range right? Well guess what the traders trinity indicator does? It lets you gauge the range on a weekly, monthly (and daily if you day trade).

Again look up the things ICT teaches and truly do you homework on it. You will find the guy is not speaking crap here. I didnt take everything this guy said without looking it up because as a trader I am skeptical so yes I did my homework on all on his teachings. Thats all he has done is taught how to break down the info on the web. Is he the best teacher at it? No probably not but for free you can not knock the guy. He has dome a good job from my perspective. I tried to teach people how I trade not that I am a good trader but people asked me to. I quickly learned it is not easy to put what I know into words.

Now the difference between ICT and eremarket and others mentioned is ICT is still here. Some got banned for breaking rules eremarket disappeared because he showed he could not trade. You know ICT may do the same who knows. I dont think he will personally but thats my opinion and that means nothing. Ere taught a system. I actually liked his system and can say I could see how it was profitable but he tried to prove to everyone on here you could make a million by the end of the year. We all know how that goes and he was no different. To try to turn a small account into millions by the end of the year is just stupid. You all know that as do I. Overleveraging and overtrading is not a way to make it here. Thats what ere did and thats why he failed. His system had protental. His way to prove it to everyone here was not. Thats why I have never agreed to show my results as I have nothing to prove to anyone here. Its my family I have to prove myself to not any single member here. The ones who ask for that are just looking for a dream to stay alive. Thats not my problem its yours.

I will also say I do not trade all of ICT’s teachings and not because in my studies on his teaching proved him wrong but because they do not really pertain to my trading and take to much of my time to look up for something that does not help me a whole lot. That does not mean what he taught was wrong just for the time I was going to put in it did not help me a whole lot. There for I chose to leave them out as of right now.

Doesn’t that say it all nearly?

So your a college student, how long is the course? Longer than 6 months?

And yet you spend 6 months or so part time, expecting to make money from Forex, and learning what will potentially give you an undiminshing source of income that will give you financial security for the rest of your life, but yet you are happy to spend much more time paying out thousands for what will at best give a you chance of a mediocre job to sustain the mediocre lifestyle for which you aspire to move from.

I’m sorry but I think you’d be better jacking it all in and not waste any more time on Forex at all and settle into and accept your limitations, you just don’t have the drive and determination to make it at the moment, the future may be different with a different attitude, but it’s all down to YOU, NOT babypips.com, not ICT, not Chris Lori, NOT anyone BUT YOU.

So says the person who thought that eremarkets bad performance was because he ‘gave his account to his brother’. I remember you were very critical of petefader when he doubted eremarkets, but finally I know that you have accepted that you were wrong. You are one of the most gullible people on this board. Have you apologised to Petefader for your rudeness to him when he was obviously right and looking out for your interests?

btw: I already showed you plenty of evidence on his post. Visual effects do not cause shifts in the numbers, nor do they cause changes in colours from green to red.

http://forums.babypips.com/search.php?searchid=1276222

Hardly a sensible, constructive or even polite posting in 6 months, are you really as mean spirited? Is that how you are in real life too?

Such petulance.

On eremarkets thread he stated that it was impossible to make a 1000 to a million and that it was just a humorous title. His method did not work - his trading was not overleveraged - if you look at his trades he was risking less than 0.5% per trade. It is just his method did not work.
No-one will call you a fraud Bobmaninc because you are not trying to teach a technique.

Before you answer, think about this why was he one of the primary people who has self claims to a “great system” aside from lets say NikitaFX, om, ICT, etc to not also jump on the bandwagon against eremarket, why is it that 1 person? Either he was a shyster or not we do not fully know, somethings he told me were actually valid and I know of one trader by the name of RRW Freedom on youtube who trades equities similar to his style is very Flippin good and after about a year I understand a lot more of how his system worked

However don’t shift the subject, why are YOU so particular fixated on not putting in the footwork to disprove someone you lack evidence you do NOTHING but complain and have little to no evidence only pure theory and anecdotal evidence.

For that matter why are you even here? It seems you are more fixated on investigations than actual forex trading? You and a bunch of others just come here to simply troll am I right? You simply can’t handle others not heeding your own opinion. I’m Gullible? Son if I was gullible I’d believe what you said that ICT is a sham, I would say no I do not need to see your Digital Forensic abilities nor your certifications. Not like I did any of my own research about ICT’s tools aside from the…Fibonnaci, the COT analysis, the fractals, yield analysis, swing projections, pivot trading, trend following, trend trading, futures analysis, divergence analysis, various old dow theory… Yes I am pretty gullible at researching and gathering supporting info tidbits.

Dolt.

You are probably right I never followed ere to closely. But thought he had some interesting stuff none the less.

Also about me being a fraud if anyone ever did consider me a fraud I would not lose any sleep over it trust me ;). lol

If you come on over to my trading site and pay the fee I will tell you more about why :51:

ICT- "Mike [Talon] on these forums quickly corrected me and I clarified myself at that time"
hahaha I’ll go down in history as the one who corrected ICT on the sunday candles. :smiley: Funny we both got our start at the same time the same way. Way back there with Ken Roberts and Don lapre heh! Where did I go wrong… ah well… I’m still down at the crossroads trying to make a deal… later yall.

Woow, Memories, I had a Don Lepre 900#, sports line, tryed all his stuff… You know he killed himself?