The finest in trend trading

Excellent!! :slight_smile:

But do you like black backgrounds? :smiley:

The black background is not recommended for this method because a black background gives lower resolution than a white one. :eek: :stuck_out_tongue:

You can use the standard atomic clock that is provided in the bottom RH corner with the Windows platform. :slight_smile: :smiley:

[B]DodgeV83 [/B]has posted videos in my candlesticks thread, but they are for candlestick trading and hve nothing to do with this thread.

We have not come to this yet - we will be there in due course. :slight_smile:

Tymen,

Are we taking all trades when the MMACD crosses the 0 line and using the GMMA for montering them afterwards, or do we only enter if both the MMACD and GMMA are giving us good signels?

Iā€™m probably missing something, but it looks like we are mainly going to trade off of the MMACD?

That is the problem with trying to circumvent the code. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: [/QUOTE]

Does this look close enough?

Cannot see - thumbnail is much to small and unclear.

But one thing you must do is remove the histograms and leave only the MACD line in your case.

In the meantime, consult the following hyperlinkā€¦ :slight_smile:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/30564-how-post-charts-forum-upgraded.html

The file that EvanBrix posted is on post #399/ page 40. I was not able to open it (due to my computer illiteracy ). So Kockneerebel emailed me the separate attachments. If someone can tell me how to post the attachments here I will do itā€¦or send me your email and I will forward his attachments so you can post them here for all Mt4 users. They really work wellā€¦even on my black screen :-).

Now a post to [B]Kockneerebel [/B]:

A very big thank you for doing your best to answer all the questions. :slight_smile:

By doing so, you not only learn better yourself, but you also take the load and strain off my shoulders. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You, of course, having much trading experience, show a very clear understanding of the material presented!!

You are a real asset to this thread and to this forum.
I look forward to you becoming an Honorary FX Member!!

So thank you heaps and keep posting!! :slight_smile:

What is your definition of PCI? I know it is a stop loss but I am not familiar with that term.

PCI = Power, Computer, Internet. It is used in case failure of any of these prevent you from closing a trade. It is placed far enough away that it will not be triggered unless the unforseen happens and will protect from major loss

Look my trade and colors :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve tried lighter backgrounds before but they seem to be more difficult for my old (68 yrs) eyes to focus on. Perhaps its the contrast with the black backgroundā€¦but I will experiment with it. The yellow on lighter screens is very difficult for me to see.

Iā€™ve recently started taking a supplement called ā€œReversAgeā€, maybe that will helpā€¦at least next year Iā€™ll be 67yrs old instead of 69. :slight_smile:

Since my youngest daughter gave us a new grandchild (#18) a few days ago Iā€™ve got to stay young enough to enjoy them.

[B][U]To put attachments on your postā€¦[/U][/B]

Take the stuff [B]Kockneerebel [/B]emailed to you and [U]save [/U]it into a file in My Documents (give the file a name).

Then, at the bottom of your Babypips post, click [U]ā€œmanage attachmentsā€[/U]

A big window will apear and prompt you to [U]browse[/U] your computer.

Click [U]browse [/U]and [U]find/click [/U]the [U]saved [/U]file.

The file will upload and the attachment will appear when finished uploading.

Close all windows and complete your post. :slight_smile:

Now if only you could find ā€œReversPipā€ all red pips would turn green :slight_smile:

I sympathise!! :slight_smile:

Because I am old too!! :smiley:

The yellow on lighter screens is very difficult for me to see.

Never use yellow on lighter screens.

Perhaps the model that [B]RenaLa [/B]showed in her thumbnail would suit you!! :wink:

Now that would be great!! :stuck_out_tongue: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :smiley:

it is getting bigger once you click on it :stuck_out_tongue:

No new material just now - tomorrow. :smiley: :smiley:

Its been a stinker of a hot day here (worse than yesterday), and it is now after midnight.

[B]I will start immediately with the efficiency improvement.
Then the signal line for the MMACD will fall into place.[/B]

Mt4 indicators

I donā€™t know if this contains all of them or just the MMACD. I kept getting an invalid file error.

ā€¦and I DID switch my tongue to the other side of my mouth!

Perhaps we could get Kockneerebel to do it for us/me.

MMACD.zip (3.41 KB)

tymen, I have a question
what are money management rules for this trading system?