What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

I think I’m gonna go on a marathon watching all of ICT’s livestream videos, in case those are next to go down :/.

I just found this thread too. I was just getting started going through all the videos as well. I hope we can get them via a different means.

We’re in the same boat, marcustennisfan. But I know this forum is full of good people, so I have faith that we can weather this storm, whatever it is. What do you guys think happened? Do you think it’s the government doing this?

livestream has been shutdown just now

If people can follow up on what we were discussing in Livestream… that would be great. Even through a PM. Thanks in advance.

I’m trying to catch up to the thread and am having troubles attaining some of the videos. Would appreciate some help from anybody.

“[B]Day 6: How To Trade The Key Market Swing Points[/B]”, is a Livestream video, I was wondering if anyone had a copy of this video downloaded, if they could give me a copy or at least tell me how to get it myself.

“[B]Day 15: How Professionals Use Indicators[/B]”, “[B]Day 17: High Probability Price Patterns[/B]”, and “[B]Day 19: The ICT 20 Pip Per Day Scalping Method[/B]” are YouTube videos, but it seems that Michael has removed them. Was wondering if anyone had a copy they are willing to send me.

“[B]Day 22: Fundamentally Speaking - ICT’s Key Points In Trading News[/B]”, “[B]Day 23: The ICT Daily Trade Preflight Checklist[/B]”, “[B]Day 24: The ICT Method To Making Seven Digits Per Year[/B]”, as well as the video for “[B]Day 18: Wealth Building Money Management[/B]”, I’m guessing are still being “formatted” even though it’s been 2 months. I’m guessing these won’t be up anytime soon.

“[B]Higher Time Frame Analysis Part 1[/B]”, “[B]Higher Time Frame Analysis Part 2[/B]”, “[B]Smart Money Swing Trading Concepts 2011 July Webinar[/B]” are all AnyMeeting recordings, I was wondering if anyone had these recorded and downloaded as well?

I’d appreciate if someone could help me out. I’ll also post everything up again into a large Zip folder once I have everything for any new followers once I have it all as well.

Thanks!

Clark

Just FYI a few of as are working on a method to ensure the videos are still available to everyone. We will hopefully have something sorted asap and will put an update here when we have news.

Some are posting wanting the information posted to this thread. Right now whatever Michael has been given we need to not spread what we have accuired over the last couple of years. If Michael says it is ok then we will open the flood gates. But we do not need to compound whatever action is being taken.

I glad to hear you guys are still working on making the videos available. I have made it through the 750th page of the thread and had watched some of the vidoes, but was planning on watching them again. I should have downloaded this past weekend. I would like a link of someone finds a way to make them accessible.

Besides the content I am missing in the above post, I have everything else videos , files, pictures, books, indicators, etc. I have been with this thread since the very beginning so I managed to collect everything released. :wink:

I have all of the ForexMas Videos I can get to you, but I know someone else is working on uploading everything. I do have most of these videos screenprinted into word document if you need. Between everyone here, none of ICT’s lessons will be lost.

I hope he can come back in the future and continue with his lessons. If not, we have more than enough info to be successful traders.

Hi Clark,

I’ve got the “How the pros use indicators”, “High probability price patterns” and “ICT’s 20 Pip Scalp Method”. Would be happy to send them to you, I guess PM me or post how you’d like them sent. I also need everything else referenced in your post if anyone has, also if anyone has downloaded any of the “hidden” videos in the thread, I haven’t gotten through everything and am assuming the links will be dead when I do find them in here. Hope all is well with Michael.

I feel like my home for the last month and a half has been foreclosed! It’s sad to see the first page go. I’ve spent so much time on this thread, with your materials, and your reviews that this feels a little like home to me. Good luck ICT, Michael J Huddleston. I hope everything goes well for you. Thanks for everything.

:17:

Wow now I’m properly depressed. Same to you fella!

Best of luck to you mike wish I could have learned more but your teachings will never go forgotten.

My email is <[email protected]>. Would appreciate you sending those to me. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Clark

Wow, I’m still shocked over this whole situation. Forget the lessons and the missing videos , I’m actually very upset just knowing someone like Michael won’t be around anymore. Nevermind the mentoring and lessons we wont be receiving anymore, to many of us he became much more than that, most of us here were lucky to be able to call him a friend…I will definitely miss the late nights of chatting and following him as I’m sure most of us would
…I wish him the best of luck with anything that comes his way and I pray we can hear from him again =[

I find this whole situation strange…

Those couple of guys from another forum starting problems here with ICT, getting into a pissing match with him. The Babypips chatroom has been getting hammered by bots in an effort to ruin it for everyone in there, and now ICT mysteriously has to leave in a hurry, like someone reported him to the CFTC? It seems like another forum trying to sink this one.

Something smells fishy

Yes, this is pretty strange. I hope we can get to the bottom of it sooner rather than later, as I’d really like to know if the “big boys” are involved in all this.

In the meantime, I am offering my assistance if anyone needs any as far as compiling and releasing the videos. Just letting y’all know, I’ve got your back :).