The InnerCircleTrader & Trading Fx Like The Institutions

Have you ever worked in prop or know anton or seen my video the hot potato ?
ask jessie or daxbaby and ive got a sense of humor you can ask anyone

all these minions believing what hes saying, yet he cant show 1 successful live account after 20 years, wake up little minions and stop trading micro lots

I feel really sorry for anyone who has been following this man for all these years. I’m grateful that I was able to digest all of his info (which I’ve now mostly discarded) in only a week or two.

Kuzia, I can’t believe you’re still latched onto ICT. Do you not remember this? Inner Circle Trader (Inner_O_Trader) Discussion | Myfxbook

Yeah man not even i follow him but I became one of his best students :slight_smile: call me crazy but it’s totally worth it!

In the future…

You’ll be Happy :cool:

@kuzia: Do you have proof?

I just wanted to take a second to say thank you, for the fine additions to this thread like this one. It’s comments like this that maintain that high intellectual standard that separates BP, from it’s competitors like FF, FX Street, etc. I foolishly would tell newbies to assess the ICT content by listening to it and taking notes and referring to their charts to form an opinion regarding the validity. Clearly, I’m a little lost on my FX journey. I ask that you please keep comments such as this coming our way, because it is both enlightening and entertaining.

What point, exactly, are you trying to make here?

Assessing content and discerning for oneself is perfect, but being a part of a cult following is worrisome.

Look at how many new people have all the sudden been registered and doing the dirty work defending.
Like I said I dont know anything about they guy. but It just looks that way to me.
I dont have a horse in the race but if it were me I would post it so it all would be done with.
If Im wrong id be first to apologize but something is off.

Hell maybe this was either done for the purpose of stirring things up like it has, maybe get a good laugh at the fighting.

Welcome back Michael. Hope all is well in your life. Will look forward to this thread.

interesting comments

Future: he deletes his myfxbook account, finds another excuse and will tell you “but they all know i rebounded, i swear”. end of story. 4h time now after his first 3. that is a joke nothing more. TWENTY years of trading and NOT ONE SINGLE LIVE ACCOUNT(a statement not a laughable mt4 bull**** screenshot)? guys you cant be that stupid

[I]I would love to show you my trading but its not about me its about you and Michael, it is his thread :)[/I]

THE JADEMASTER

"One cold winter morning a young man walks five miles through the snow. He knocks on the Jademaster’s door. The Jademaster answers with a broom in his hand.

“Yes?”

“I want to learn about Jade.”

“Very well then, come in out of the cold.”

They sit by the fire sipping hot green tea. The Jademaster presses a green stone deeply into the young man’s hand and begins to talk about tree frogs. After a few minutes, the young man interrupts.

“Excuse me, I am here to learn about Jade, not tree frogs.”

The Jademaster takes the stone and tells the young man to go home and return in a week. The following week the young man returns. The Jademaster presses another green stone into the young man’s hand and continues the story. Again, the young man interrupts. Again, the Jade¬master sends him home. Weeks pass. The young man interrupts less and less. The young man also learns to brew the hot green tea, clean up the kitchen and sweep the floors. Spring comes.

One day, the young man observes, “The stone I hold is not genuine Jade.”

I lean back in my chair, savoring the story. My student interrupts.

"OK. OK. That’s a great story. I don’t see what it has to do with making money. I come to you to find out about the markets.

I want to learn about the bulls and the bears, commodities, stocks, bonds, calls and options.

I want to make big money. You tell me a fable about Jade. What is this? You…"

"That’s all for now. Leave those price charts on the table. Come back next week.“
Months pass. My student interrupts less and less as I continue the story of The Trader’s Window”.

—from The Trader’s Window, ED SEYKOTA

A trader who makes millions won’t have problems finding the proper $5,000 starting equity this time around right?

Sorry to say this, but you’re showing signs of severe delusion regarding trading.

Study this maybe?

Ahahahahahah what is this? Spaghetti for dinner?

And my point is made, thank you.

It shows that me and you are completely on the different planets when it comes to trading and Michael will prove this point to you and all other naysayers :wink:

Yes, we are absolutely on different planets in regards to trading. That I will agree 100% with.

What is yr problem? IF y don^t like ICT stay away from him,