The Koala System ( Newbie Friendly )

just went in. i’m betting on buy. hopefully the trend continues.
it had been more than 4 hours since the opening gap. so i guess if any correction needed for the gap, it would have been done couple of hours earlier.

Yeah I went buying 2, opened a tiny lot :slight_smile:
damn I’ll love 2 share our forescast
and our opinions!!
I dont have a forex friend :’(
anyone?
lol…wheres Oprha:P

hi all

fxster, gaps can exist for longer period of time… i seen a week b4

to the new koala, welcome . we r yr friends heehee

i hope no koalas were caught by the eur/usd gap

o really?? we all are friends??..
damn I feel like in home

sure we are all frens.

just that we (maybe i) only occasionally go in this thread 3-4 times a day after every few hour. I’m in GMT+8, so currently is my working hours.
Depending wer u all are, replies may not be prompt.

Btw, trading801, ur red line work like magic!!! u must really do a new section (probably weekly) on how to identify your every week red lines.

I put in a buy for 50pips TP, then realise i need to check your red line, then i reduce down my TP and it touch slightly up then went down!! yes yes…i know u like it when ur chart works, rite?

hey…what red line??..I like magic!!
explain my…i wanna be part of the magic red line

go to Learn Forex Trading. EUR/USD Reviews: EUR/USD Analysis

it’s trading801’s blog or website, whatever u call it.

Check out the daily review, u will see his red lines in the chart within.

EURUSD jump up high today.
Initially saw it goin up, then seeing that it was too fast, i put i a Buy limit, too bad it never went down to to my buy limit price and up all the way.
i missed the boat. darnit!!

hi koala fxster… like i always say, dnt worry… market always there for u :slight_smile:

April 15 (Bloomberg) – China’s economicgrowth accelerated to the fastest pace in almost three years in the first quarter, adding pressure on Premier Wen Jiabao to sever the yuan’s peg to the dollar and raise interest rates.

China indeed seems to be a main driver of the economy… i urge all koalas to pay attention when China news comes up !

China news…hmmm why i never thout of that. Good advice.

Darn it…missed the ride down again, because i was so sticky with my Sell Limit price. Should have just ride on it, without pending orders.

sometimes if you see the opportunity looks ok and it is just a few pips away maybe you can just go ahead… but remember the proper money management rule… tomorrow is friday… will you finish your week in green ?:stuck_out_tongue:

yup. no more putting Seelmlimit for just a few pips.

Still in red now. eager to make it back to green by today.

ah sorry to hear that… but remember dnt let that affect yr judgement

ah… retest of the 1.3550 region… seems like negative sentiments are gaining ground…

is it still consider testing if it went below almost 30pips for more than an hour?

i’m still hloding a sell position right now.

only concern is it going back up… we all know 1.3550 is very strong… but of course many folks are counting that it closes the gap by today lol

market may always be there, but it’s often there to do some damage!

actually my question is generally is a pice goes beyond a S&R, how far after it or how long after it would you consider it been break.

I’m sure everyone always say a disclaimer by saying S&R line is a range, rather than an exact pip. true, but still, knowing that range would be good.

For example a 50pip range would be too much, but 10pips would be too near.

BTW !!!

if you are following the EUR/USD , the gap is filled!!!