The Koala System ( Newbie Friendly )

Managed another 45pips from yesterday bull.
So far the only green for the week and looking at plenty of lines further upwards, it seems this will b my only green for the week.

better safe than sorry… were you caught by the spike yesterday? Or you harvested?

many folks told me they got burned… sad

my demo account got margin called on a trade

managed to get 30 pips, afterthe spike.
again, looks like my only EURUSD trade for the week.
GPBJPY might have a potential there, but 2 more days to go.

Hey Koala man,

Like the thread you got going on here, great infomation, simple anyone can do this.
Have you or anyone else trading the koala way have any pictures of no trade examples?

Keep up the good work!

no trade? it is at the beginning of the thread… first post… did you see it?

BTW did you koalas manange to harvest during this two weeks of bullish momentum?

Yes I did see and read the first post with the three images, thanks.
I just wanted to see some more examples of no trade.

Are the MVA’s your using EMA or SMA ?

Ok will do so over the weekend …

normal MA …

Thank you for your time, I appreciate it!

Have any of the original settings as in post #1 been changed or modified? I took a fast scan of the 15 pages nd didn’t see any but it was fast! Thanks, d.

edit, 10/14: After 2 losses this a.m. I decided to read the whole thread again.

hi buddy which pair what time frame??? were the signals clean?

Question -
In post #1 the suggested settings are “3-6-9, smoothed, & apply to median price.” Later I read it is “exponential & close.” I believe the latter is the ones being used but would like some clarification. Went to the blog but questions are supposed to be posted to Facebook and I don’t use that. Anyone?

Sorry I didn’t see you post. I entered at o8:32 CDT/US. With hindsight I see the problem but I did look at the 5M & 1M and they confirmed the 15M but I now see the 1H TF trend is up and I shorted. Forgot the trend/friend thing!

will do some clean up on the settings over the weekend :slight_smile:

@tom82 @dobro

koalas, apologies. i am hard at work on the cleaned up settings and no trading examples but i do not want to rush. Have done 50%. Will continue and release it over the week… in the meanwhile, happy harvesting and there are more articles to read over at my blog… BTW i appreciate your interest in this system… it is getting kind of demoralizing when no one interacts lol

Running my koala this week

cool. … let us know the results ok?