The Koala System ( Newbie Friendly )

Am wondering if there will be a forex gap on Monday…

We remain above 1.4 for now… may be more bullish pressure to come for the eur/usd

While we have dipped below 1.4, a classic play may be happening, ranging around there… probably more positive news may push the bulls further…

How is your Koala System doing?

The Euro Zone is feeling the heat again and hence watch out for risk aversion!

Risk aversion indeed… may be more coming from G20 anticipation… becareful with your koalas… spikes and flip flops are all no trade zones…

The current USD bull is probably much unexpected from the widely believed USD bear scenario once QE2 starts… the down moves were pretty consistent … did your koalas give you some pips harvest?

hello koalas…i’m a newbie, it’s my new post since im trading for 2 month.
i’m looking for a good method and i think this forum is quite interesting.
maybe i will start using it. wish me luck koalas…
looking forward for another interesting post :slight_smile:

(sorry if i dont mention it clearly because english is not my first languange)

it is clear :slight_smile: All the best new koala… feel free to share your thoughts here to the other koalas.

Bearish over tone dragging the pair apparently … h4 looks like slipping

1.36 is an important support… if this goes… the bears will probably party! What are your opinions? Would love to hear from you !

what time do you usually use? i was at GMT +7. or we can try this method as long as the MA give us a signal? thanks

hi koala, there is no fixed time for The Koala System but naturally time when the EUR/USD normally trends will be the best …

did anyone harvest some pips via koala system from the up trend since 1.34plus?

Seems like investors are not so assured by the Irish Bailout. European equities are down, US Dollar up, Gold up… signs of risk aversion … anyone feels the same?

Hi Mr Koala and Koala followers,

I am quite new to Forex trading, and trading in general, and I am enjoying puting your Koala system into practice. I managed to pull 50 pips last Friday morning (Sydney time) and then another 20 pips last night (however I wanted to go to bed so I pulled out when the slide still had another 40 pips to go!!).

I did however lose 12 pips on the USD/JPY. At least I now know I should stick to the EUR/USD and I am still only using a demo account!!

I am not actually trading on Forex itself but doing spread betting against the Forex market, at the end of the day it still follows the same peaks and valleys so the same principles should apply. Does anyone else here do spread betting?

Thanks for such a great newbie system and I am looking forward to mastering it!

Timmy

hi koala timmy… with the recent bearish eur/usd, many great opportunities to harvest the pips … did u?

I missed the big fall at the beginning of the week, I went to bed at about 10pm (Sydney time) only to wake the next morning to see that the fall started at 10:15.

Rather frustrating!!

Don’t worry koala… market will be there for u … remember The Koala System is a system of patience… like a koala slow and steady… u can do it !

Hi koalas,

how r u all?
Im just goin back into biz now.
I’ve stopfor a month.
then wen i started made 1 gain then 4 straight losses in a week!!!
this week claim back 2 gains.
hopefully can keep my [U]net[/U] 2 gain per week

HEY !!! where did u go koala… missed u !