The Koala System ( Newbie Friendly )

I bagged 10

breakeven yesterday, ok lost 2 pips actually
My first trade was a loss of 50pips, as my 50pips Sl was not enuf to hold the sudden spike up.
Then i ride on the down trend again, and harvested 48pips.
Today gain 53 pips from GBPJPY.
So i guess i breakeven since iā€™ve started trading again.
Looking at the land mines (news) for the next 3 days, i dun think i will be able to enter any trades.Hope i can be discipline with that

hahah koala fxster go read my article on overtrading for the discipline motivation muahahaha !!

i have been a slow koala these daysā€¦ just bagging 30pips

Did everyone do well with The Koala System this week?

Hey have you koalas been good? Just to let you know, the EUR/USD is kinda narrow these days and hence becareful !

has been doin bad last week and today. Just got stop out. Dint expect the EURUSD had a sudden change of trend.

Whereas last week was caught few times by retracement.

Last week definitely not my week and and today definitely not my day

Be careful as trading in Dec. and until after Jan. 1 is very thin.

in tat case maybe i shd not touch forex for this month.

The cut of Irelandā€™s credit ratings sent ripples to the markets.

I think all eyes are probably on the 1.32 region and whether it will hold. Stay tuned on Monday !! If 1.32 breaks clean, we may get some down trend for the koala system !

These days, the tight ranging makes trading complicatedā€¦ do be carefulā€¦ if unsure, sit on the fence and enjoy life like koala :slight_smile:

hi all hope all koalas had a great xmas :slight_smile:

some koalas were mentioning to me on their harvest from the 1.3 -1.32 rangeā€¦ congrats! just a gentle reminder to be careful ok ? volume is low

Translated in Italian for ā€œpizza & spaghettiā€ fans: Koala Trading System

Thank you so much for your trading system :wink:

thanks ! i love italian koalas :stuck_out_tongue:

however can i request you place at least an acknowledgement link back to my blog on your forum? You can use : Learn Forex Trading. EUR/USD Reviews.

Grazie :slight_smile:

thanks !! have you tried before?

happy new year to all koalas !

Good day to allā€¦ i want to wish everyone great tradingā€¦ with the crazy ranges of the EUR/USD, are you taking the risk or out hunting other pairs?

Hi. Happy New Year to u all.
Havent been trading actively since the holiday season.
But i simply made an entry and luck was on my side.Im gona keep it and wonā€™t trade for the rest of the week.
hope this is a good start for the year

Hi
I am newbee and some times it is difficult for me to make set up as per rules difficult.
To make it easy and really helpful could someone put Indicators and COMPULSARILY a TEMPLATE for KOALA System together in a Zip or RAR file ???

arasheed

did you grab any pips from the bearish week? heehee