The Koala System ( Newbie Friendly )

The 4 is red, green blue, and brown. The brown, 50ema, is used for trend indication and the other 3 must be in line with it. And the trend should not be flat which indicates a sideways market. S/R is Support or Resistance. I only find the 200ema important when it is close to the brown. I hope this is more clear.

thanks Koala Dobroā€¦
One more questionā€¦ is FXOPEN a scam or is it safe to deposit and use that fxopen broker?
I saw some forum saying is a scam but i see it doesnā€™t seem like it.
Can anyone here recommend a good broker or website? and fxopen good or bad?
Is forex legal in Malaysia.
Thanks Koala bros

Is the 50 brown line an EMA or just plain smoothed MA?

I saw from Mr Koala is brown 50 MA and the 200 is EMA.

I strongly urge you to reread the 1st page; the descriptions and chart pictures are essential to doing well with this strategy.

yeah i read beforeā€¦ i even went to hid blog.
just that what you told me was 50 ema ( exponential ), as for mr koala is 50 ma and black line only is 200 ema (exponential)
ma not same as ema.

A question for Mr. Koala man: if one wanted to trade this on much longer TFs, 1H, 4H, & D, should the EMAs be changed?

Mr. K. doesnā€™t seem to be around anymore. I caught +30 pips this a.m. shorting the E/$; I had to do a ā€œset and forgetā€ entry as there was lots for me to do before lunch time. This strategy wonā€™t appeal to the PA types, and which Iā€™ve not had any success trading, but looking at a 15M TF and confirmation on the 5M is about as simple as it gets. d.

Apologies !!! I AM BACK !!!

Was caught up with something and later fell sickā€¦ bad feverā€¦ arrghhhhhh

Did you folks see that U turn on the last two daysā€¦ lol crazy

The recent bullish trend of the EUR/USD is good for The Koala System. Are you folks harvesting lots?

I folow your articles long timeā€¦in your siteā€¦now i find this forum, so i must say keep good work that way!! I like koala sistemā€¦itā€™s good and profit sistem.

thank you so much for your support :slight_smile: am happy it helps !

Do you think the continued Portugal woes will drive the EUR/USD down to 1.4?

I think we will see the 1.4050 - 1.4000 and then we have UP or DOWN optionā€¦because you know there is a lineā€¦i have the same that you have in your article in 26 MAR.
1.4 is a 100SMA line in H4ā€¦and 50 SMA brown H4 in your sistem.
I think the week will show the line UP or DOWNā€¦we have ECB President Trichet Speaks, and Core, new homes, NFP, EU trouble - week full of info.

Wow ā€“ I foudn this strategy on a different website - nice to see the orriginal owner! Iā€™m trading Binary Options and kind of using this strategyā€¦ Iā€™m using the 1 for entry and 5 for trend - use the 3/6/9 and then the MACD - I donā€™t use any of the longer term moving averages because I use the macd - on the 1 minute chart if itā€™s above zero only long below only short and on the 5 minute the last 2 bars have to be the same color lining up with the 1 minute- not completely your sister just because I donā€™t need to catch lots of hte move, only have to let it go in my favor for 15 minutes max :smiley:

Anyways- Iā€™m looking to start trading forex also, def going to finish reading this thread! So many crappy strategies out there, this one started in 2009 and the orriginal poster is still here, right there proves this method works :wink:

Im not sure if it says in the thread yet, im only on page 2 just wanted to post and say Hi and thanks for the great thread strat:D Anyways is anyone here trading for a living? Thatā€™s my overall goal! I graduated high school last year, and working for xbox support so I can work at home so I can trade all day until I can make consistent profits to quit my job, anyways thanks a lot and keep pippin!!

Koala ! did the week finish good for you? a busy week for meā€¦ but i got a little here and thereā€¦ now we are at the recent topā€¦ exciting ā€¦

Hi hiā€¦ thanks for your kind wordsā€¦ trading is not my full time yetā€¦ but i spend LOTS of time reading the charts / trading and of course my website / threads :stuck_out_tongue:

How is trading so far for you?

Jp, good for meā€¦not soo, but it was profit!!

In this year i do that - trading for livingā€¦start on october
The 2009 was my best year of trading so farā€¦extremly profit yearā€¦last year was for saving and holidaysā€¦this yearā€¦we will seeā€¦i have some backupā€¦so i can take easy ( iā€™m childā€™s nanny for my baby - sheā€™s 5 month old, iā€™m father) and prepare for "real living system"
Sorry for my englishā€¦

Hi.
New to Koala system, and reading through the forum.
Is anyone posting here anymore?
It would be useful to follow your ideas with the current situation, so I can learn from you guys.
And 801, are you still posting your weekly chart? I found the earlier ones interesting.
Cheers.

1.44+ nowā€¦ the bull channel is holding well!!!