The Koala System ( Newbie Friendly )

Hi we are here… i do not post the weekly chart of the koala system anymore as i am always busy with the EUR/USD reviews at my website… feel free to discuss here! :slight_smile:

Maybe I’ll do a weekly of my own. Then you can tell me where I went wrong?!

sounds cool :slight_smile: everyone can discuss here :slight_smile:

i knew 1.42 will hold… :stuck_out_tongue: lets see if another attack will happen . . .

Is the bearish correction really here? Koala users please be careful… remember that The Koala System is primary a trend trader.

just found this thread and it’s quite interesting, i have one question though how do you know when the MAs are converging and you know it will continue the trend and won’t be reversal?

Hmmm… how would you know when it will continue the trend? when it is converging / flipping normal it is a caution sign.

I hope next week will not give us tight ranging… The Koala System totally hates that!

Quick update… we are now at a previous resistance point again . … 1.43+/- observe to see if it breaks or hold first…

How is everyone and their trading? Not much activity here these days… hope everyone is too busy making money ! :stuck_out_tongue:

HI there. I started using your Kola system. Anything your seeing right now?

Hey ! apologies i was away… how did you find it? Remember it is a defensive system… nothing too risky!

I was browsing through the threads and read yours. Have you had any good recent trades?

Yes. . a few in fact when it was trending …

Just a gentle to reminder to anyone using the system… remember this is a trending system… the recent flip flops of the EUR/USD poses risk. be careful !!

Hey the last NFP was a crazy one… i hope no koala was burned by it… i stayed on the sidelines…

EUR/USD : 12 hours later we are down and testing to climb back onto 1.4 again… If 1.4 really fails, a whole new dimension must be considered.

Dear Mr. Koala

I have using koala system (before that I have system almost koala but using EMA 5,15,25 instead) but i still have a problem, I see entry point so many times but finally it’s like a fake one… i have blown my account so many time (Around 7k) … Please give me a suggestion how to spot the right entry point … now I’m started to feel depressed… T_T

hmmm how much % of your account do you risk per trade?

3% I used 0.1 Lot out of 1000 Usd each time T_T