The Koala System ( Newbie Friendly )

So quiet ! Where are all the koalas ya

i often read your siteā€¦so just keep that good workā€¦ :slight_smile:

Thank you so much :slight_smile: Happy pipping Hee Hee

I think after years of being in the market , there is no one system to rule them all. It all depends on your preferred style. It also helps to be aware of the current market sentiments.

Hey dr. Koala,

Just letting you know that Iā€™m impressed you still occupy this thread! It made me want to try the system, too bad I have some serious tests in the near future.
I promise you Iā€™ll be looking into your system soon!

btw; has anyone made a Expert Advisor for it? Was is profitable? If noone made one, Iā€™m gonna do one!

pipiq

Thanks for your support ā€¦ No one made lol. If one could make I wonder what will be the outcome lol Correct me if I am wrong. There r pple who do for you for a fee ? Lol

Do be reminded dear folks that the koala system does not like volatile markets. Stay frosty !

Iā€™m too impressed by the patience and consistency of Dr. Koalaā€¦ few days back, I subscribed this by reading only the title and planned to visit it laterā€¦ today when I got a mail regarding new postā€¦ I gave a look at itā€¦ I read the post of main systemā€¦ I like itā€¦ I think, Iā€™ll give it a tryā€¦ first, I want to read the whole threadā€¦ Iā€™ll post my update soonā€¦

Thanks fellow koalas ! Just trade safely ā€¦ If the markets are stormy, consider staying on the sidelines. Say no to margin calls !

Any koalas around ?

[B]Hey Dr Koala, [/B]

I discovered your thread about a month ago, and have taken some time every night to go through each and every post on this thread! You are the main reason I have signed up to babypips, just so I may discuss your system with you!

I am definitely going to try this system, if I have some questions, do you mind if I contact you privately?

No problem. Thanks for your support. Feel free to post here too so that we can have more koalas taking part in the discussions :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thanks for the great strategy, I really like the fact that the koalaā€™s are ā€œpatientā€.:stuck_out_tongue: Questions coming your way soon! Gonna use it for some demoā€™ing first!

Be careful of the US NFP !!

I have been reading through the thread and looked at the charts, it is very impressive. Almost 3 years and you still using the same system, nicely done to sticking with it.

Do you still have constant success and showing a profit after all this time?
Are you still using the same settings as on the first page?

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

I really like what Iā€™ve read so far. Since Iā€™m a n00b Iā€™ll try this out on demo. Also Iā€™m bit overwhelmed by ammount of indicators being mentioned around so this seems like a good starting point to see few of them in action and trying to understand them better.

Hey great to hear from you koalas !

Yes I am still using this system and overall I am in the green. Settings remain the same although I do slightly deviate from time to time but this is more of a personal preference thing. I am very risk averse lol ( having 3 margin calls before helped ha! ) therefore I tend to trade on the same side.

Proper money management must come with the koala system .

Two forex gaps in a row. I hope no one was caught.

Major bearish trend. Did u folks benefited from koala ?

I think Koala users will be happy these days with that strong trend :slight_smile: