The problem is GOD yes or no?

no offense dear.
I was curious about what other thinks.
haven’t you thought about this matter?

1 Like

We all do not have a certain answer to this question, maybe in future.
but it is interesting to know other opinions.

1 Like

Exactly, I do too.
I believe in what science proves.

Divine justice is complex, raising questions about personal responsibility and protecting the innocent. Different beliefs exist regarding consequences and fairness. Perspectives vary based on personal beliefs and teachings.

1 Like

The idea of this world being Hell is a matter of personal belief and varies from person to person. It is a subjective notion based on individual beliefs and perspectives.

1 Like

We are in the same boat dude.
I do not believe that there is God and still the whole world is suffering.
If there is God, absolutely is psycho.

why don’t you want to interfere?
what is your thought on this subject, do you think that Pascal was right?

1 Like

My belief is that Man have freedom of will to do good or evil, god have created a place base on your freedom of will, A place for the Good where there will be no more suffering and a place for the Bad where suffering will continue

The evidence for my God, the Creator, is all around us. Look at the world around you, and you will see HIm in every living creature, large and small. If that’s not enough, gaze up at the Milky Way Galaxy to get a glimpse of the millions of stars, each star containing several planets or bodies orbiting around a sun or supernova.

Still not convinced? There are over two trillion galaxies containing millions of star systems, all contained within a KNOWN universe. And we still don’t know what’s beyond that. Maybe a multi-verse? A multi-layer of universes stacked on top of each other, each having trillions of galaxies with millions of star systems in each.

Now, take all those universes with all those galaxies and stars and planets and shrink everything down to the size of a needlepoint. Now, place it in my God’s hands, and that’s how big He is to me.

1 Like

The majority of people need to believe that there is a higher power, an afterlife, something more than this. Something better even. People can’t grasp or accept the thought that there might not be.

I personally don’t believe in any of that. So what’s stopping me from going out and killing and raping a bunch of people then? Morals. And laws, of course. I don’t want to do these things because I can be a good person without any of those beliefs.

Some day we, the human race, will be gone, like the dinosaurs. We’re just a blip in an infinite timeline. The world and the universe will continue to change and evolve, and who knows what will happen after that.

2 Likes

You’re right because God puts that on our hearts from the moment we are born.

It is a frightening and terrible thing to be separated from God.

Our morals come from God. Man is incapable of moral perfection. We must look to God for that perfect standard.

Are you a good person? Have you ever lied? Stolen anything, even if it was small? Have you ever hated anyone? The Bible says anyone who hates his brother is a murderer in his heart.

By God’s perfect standards, we are all guilty on the day of judgment. For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. But there is a way out, so we no longer have to be separated from Him. Do you remember what that is? Go to bible.com and look for John 3:16. Then, look for Romans chapter 10, verses 9-11.

All the answers to all life’s questions are in the Bible. If you want to know who God really is, start with the Gospel of John. It’s a short read.

1 Like

I know I took your comment a bit out of context, and I apologize for that.

But the fact that you’re thinking about God and you have Him on your mind tells me a lot. Many people go through the same thing you are right now. It’s God’s Holy Spirit pursuing you to have a relationship with the Father. He knows the length of every hair on your head, He has counted the number of breaths you’ve taken, and loves you like no human being ever could.

No amount of religion could ever take the place of a personal relationship with the Almighty God. Once you have that, money becomes just another tool in the tool box and the peace that surpasses all understanding will reside in you. Wish I had more time to chat, but look up the YouTube channel, “Grace For Purpose.”

I think you will be inspired.

I don’t believe it will ever be possible for human knowledge to prove or disprove the existence of a god. It seems that such beliefs are based on faith and, in order to have any power and meaning, must not be driven by the strength of scientific fact but by the strength of faith.

If god could be scientifically proven, faith would be unnecessary and would have no value, because everyone would accept that a god exists. Religious faith is only strong and only maintained as long as there are people who do not believe in a god.

1 Like

Assuming science could prove GOD exists, or if GOD appeared from time to time, would people behave differently and would it take your freedom of choice away?

Then we would all be convinced that if we didn’t do what he said we wold all die quickly and burn in hell forever. So we would all do good things but only because he had a gun to our heads. So what would be the point of him allowing science to prove his reality?

My point is, There is no need for God to intervene, he laid the foundation and guidelines from day one, then allowed man to maintain or destroy that foundation with their freedom of choice.

Human Example- I build 10,000 apartments for humans with guidelines on how to maintain them, and if you damage the apartments, The damage and intent of the act could result in criminal punishment with imprisonment.

Eventually, bad tenants will damage the apartments resulting in imprisonment

Moreover, if the damage is too bad, I will have to demolish my buildings and build new ones

Hmmm! reminds me of a current US President !

I agree, It is imperative that all evildoers in the world be prosecuted. wonder where that concept comes from

Talk to us about Spanish Inquisitions, Burning witches , Friday 13th, Crusades, and other peaceable gospel preaching
!

1 Like

Or was the murder he comitted instructed by his monarch / Government / Religion ? - in which case he would be celbrated as a “Patriot”

However as I’m on my last (of teh 3) posts - another point to consider is the FACT that people are not the same Species - but are hybrids of various sub-s[pecies of upright apes / early hominids who interbred in various proportions according to their location in the world - insteresting how “One God” would have decreed such a mechanism !
Link is green writing

"A Possible Explanation for European Achievement and Success; Both Intellectual and Cultural - YouTube