The Rabbit Hole

the government use your IQ if you have learning disabilities to make a assessment on if your capable of living alone i do not think these people are allowed to vote so your IQ does play a roll in determine if your allowed to vote you just have to be borderline retarded for them to look into it

i think IQ testing relatively normal people is a bad idea if your using to take away their rights i have heard somewhere you need a IQ of 80 to work a McDonald till which i find funny

1 Like

You need an IQ of at least 85 to join the US army. I don’t know about the British army. Seems very low.

society continues to erode

Couldn’t set the level much higher @Jen26 - else those who qualified would be too bright to WANT to get shot at ! :relaxed:

1 Like

A couple of ex army here :joy:

Perhaps they should make it even lower. They lowered the bar so women could pass the physical tests, so why not lower the bar for IQ tests so morons can pass?

Interesting vid @ross88 Brings up some counter-intuitive questions - such as “WHY” only 25% of chld sex abuse comitted by paedophiles ? What causes the rest ?

I’m not thinking that is the right place to go here though, even in the comparitive safety of the “Rabbit hole”

I’ve upset enough people for one day ! :wink: -

OOPS ! - Wot no “oops” emoji ?

Some years ago, on holiday in Florida we met a couple of Canadians, similar age to us on a boat trip. Turned out he went to Canada as a young man and then when I asked, he confirmed that I had just met my first “Draft Dodger” !

We had a good few drinks and a meal together ! I said that if faced with the decision, I would make the same choice he did ! :sunglasses:

Here’s the solution.
Audi creates sound for electric car

1 Like

Around 1984 on the tv “news”, they said we’ll be able to buy an electric cars in 5 years. The GM EV-1 was the promise so I was saving up my money. After 3-4 years they said we could not buy the EV-1, only lease them at $35k which was high for a small-sized car back then. Eventualy General Motors recalled them on some lame excuse and destroyed them all. Melted them down to scrap metal.
Win-win for the oil companies. We have the most advanced technology for cars but the patent rights have been bought up by big oil and they like the way things are. Keeps them on top.

Lot of really dumb ass folks saved your ass in WWI and WWII, I suppose.:rage:

Bill Hicks Positive drug story

Bill Hicks dIed at 33

"Lions led by donkeys ! "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxkhBvO8_kM

Did any one of them know why they were dying in WW1 ? - Do You know why it happened ? I don’t !

My Grandad was at the Somme and Ypres where he got gassed and carried a huge amount of Shrapnel back to the uk - Died eventually of lung cancer. caused by what he breathed in. Married the only one of five sisters to get married at all - because there were’n’t enough men to go around.

The other one never made it back at all ! No body ever identified.

As for WW2 , Yes we beat the Germans, prevented the Germans taking over “England” to add to their conquests of the whole of the rest of Europe (“Scotland, Wales and Ireland included” in the “England tag” ) But did “they” "Save our asses " ?

A couple of generations later and we are desperately trying to save our children from “giving everything away” to the Germans, by wanting to “Bremain” !

Those who died in or because of WW2 must be spinning in their graves as I type !

WIlly Macbride - 19 years old - no training to speak of, given a .303 rifle and told to Walk forwards through the barbed wire to “attack” the machine guns which were cutting them in half all the way to the inevitable “Retreat” !

If they didn’t obey this crass stupidity, their own “Officers” had revolvers to shoot them with for “Cowardice”.

I say “Let them as start it go and fight it” !

I would also add the financial & pharmacutical industries.

2 Likes

My ancestors have served in every war since our founding. Your grandfather served in WWI (the war to end all wars - haha) because his country was directly threatened. And yes, I do know the reason and conditions that started that war. My grandfather was a farmer in southern Mississippi a ocean away. His country was not directly threatened. He was one of the “dumb” volunteers who joined the army to free Europe. No one in my family has ever been a draft dodger. My grandfather was a corporal of infantry when he was shipped to Europe. In route, choloria broke out on the ship. Upon arrival, the ship was anchored till everyone died or survived. The lucky survivors were sent to the trenches. He survived. He also had lung and other problems for the rest of his life. He went home, married my grandmother, had 5 kids and become one of the areas successful farmers. During WWII, when your nation was again threatened, my grandfather was head of the local draft board. His two oldest sons were sent to war. My Mom, dad, his brother and several other members of my family were some of the “dumb” folks that volunteered.

I hate war. I hate politicians that get countries into needless wars they don’t plan to win. I hate wars started for reasons other than freedom. I also resent people like you who admit you would be a draft dodger pissing on patriots – including your own grandfather.

1 Like

Well I guess, with your family background and sense of Patriotism, there is no point in my continuing this discussion. I am content to let you have the last words here - athough if you really do know why the millions died in WW1 as you say ;

I would be gratefull to hear the reason and just wish I could actually tell them !

Q,s “WHY” only 25% of chld sex abuse comitted by paedophiles ? What causes the rest ?

people in the far left have a habit of twisting words meanings to suit their agenda so the other 75% are paedophiles they have just been conveniently renamed

in the last Rabbit hole we had a suspect paedophile these people need to be removed from society i can not believe we in the West now have paedophile trying to make their deviant behaviour appear normal

You are obviously an intelligent man from your previous posts. I’m not here to give history lessons. Wikipedia will give you a good summation of events leading up to the war. I’m a grandfather myself so I am going to tell you what I told my oldest grandson last year when he was 10. All wars are started for only one reason. One group of people want what another group of people have, If the latter group is not strong enough to defend themselves and they don’t have strong friends to help them – a lot of them will be killed and the rest enslaved. All their stuff will be taken from the ones left alive. He now understands why WWI and all following wars were started. I agree. Discussion ended.

2 Likes

All of this is moot for me, I am waiting for the flying cars to emerge.

I want one of these!

That first pic and its meme makes sense when you consider that Russia has no central banking within their domain, and just recently paid their remaining debts to be a debt free nation, so yeah I am not surprised at all that Rothschild would make that statement. Is it no wonder that Russia is isolated by the west and is considered an adversary ? Look at where all the central banks are located and it all starts to make sense.

1 Like

With all due respect you are leaving out some important details when making that statement about the US army recruitment standards. People with an IQ of 90 can enter the Army, but all they will inspire to be is an infantry soldier. The other reason they have this standard is due to infantry is a numbers game! The more you have the more of an advantage the over all force will have. In recent times successful recruitment has been very low and even lower for enlistment. Of course there are exceptions to this, such as smart people with a desire to be an infantry soldier for a myriad of reasons, or people having no choice such as being drafted, but most likely people who are tested during recruitment is where it is determined that such individuals get assigned for specialty training for specific job roles. People with lower IQ’s will probably not qualify for service in the Airforce. For example, they won’t be flying an aircraft, maning a ship, or driving a tank. My point is, there are testing standards in the recruitment process that determines rank, job specialty etc. Other factors is level of education, such as college education where graduates who most likely will go in as an officer if enlisted, provided they pass officer candidate school, which is also a very rigorous process that they need to pass in order to qualify.