The Rabbit Hole

I’m not sure whether I have passed the probationary period to be able to post here yet !

But even for we of the “Uninitiated” persuasion - and without going anywhere NEAR “Zero - Hedge”

I KNOW What the geezer is talking about ! :laughing:

Yeah! I remember! There was a movie which was something called “GM EV1 funeral”! Standard Oil destroyed a lot of great ideas and progress for the sake of profit.

I am not sure I understand your statement. I don’t ever consider “Zero Hedge” a credible source to begin with so if you are of the same mindset its understandable. I just think that Central banks are the root to most of humanities problems as well as the conflicts through out human history!

I hate war. I hate politicians that get countries into needless wars they don’t plan to win. I hate wars started for reasons other than freedom. I also resent people like you who admit you would be a draft dodger pissing on patriots – including your own grandfather

All wars are bankers wars! Politicians are beholden to them, and thus “Freedom” is just a word to them where profit can be made!

That's fine xxx - most here will :slight_smile:

??? Then why reply if you are not going to enlighten me?

Statement has nothing to do with me - I just expressed an amount of understanding !

I don’t have an obligation to “Educate” - I am not a “Craftsman wordsmith” :slight_smile:

[;EDIT _ Send me money - I’ll pm you ! ]

I say “Let them as start it go and fight it” !

I say "Let the ones who started it go in first to lead it!

Interesting story, and thanks for sharing. That one description of the19 year old reminds of the movie Gallipoli

So posting ambiguous statements to people says your expectations of others is to perform mental gymnastics in order to understand what you are trying to say? No thanks! Just say what you mean and skip the BS!

2 Likes

Well, Ross I couldn’t agree more. But ask yourself who is trying to make it normal? Is there a media component that pushes forward this narrative? Then also ask yourself who controls the media component? There is a ring of very high influential people and secret organizations that are engaged in Sex and child trafficking that is world wide, and the rich and powerful through these secret orgs, Cults with evil rituals that are behind in putting forth such absurd narratives. If you saw the “The Real Eyes wide shut” video I posted, and read the recent headline of "Five More Arrests in NXIVM Sex-Cult and Human-Trafficking Investigation… involving actress Alison Mack having been arrested then you also begin to see that Stanley Kubrick was trying to expose this same cult org and ultimately was killed for having done so. This IMO is media trying to protect the rich and powerful by trying to normalize this evil behavior. I just started reading into this and when connecting certain dots, it starts to make sense. The Clinton’s with pedo island, which BTW involved some British Royals (Prince Andrew?) in connection to Epstein who was arrested was very much buried so that the story wouldn’t see the light of day. Much, much, more is yet to come in regards to this story in the days and weeks ahead.

Read this for more detailed context

Good idea! Got to have sound! Its what gives the car personality!

Morning folks.
No contention with this attachment it just brought a wrye smile when I saw it on “another site” so thought I would share.

1 Like

That about sums it up. I can’t remember now at which part of WW1 the troops had figured out what was happening, but they would bleat on their way to the front knowing that they were lambs to the slaughter. A number of officers also mysteriously died of gun shot wounds…

The people who start wars and sacrifice so many young people are not the ones who fight them nor bear the direct costs (mostly). JFK (a WW2 vet.) wanted to stop the Vietnam War, maybe that is why he was assassinated.

People like Tony Blair and George D Bush should be strung up by their testicles.

Sarge, you are correct. BTW I didn’t realised that you are older than me. My grandfather was shipped home after being gassed in WW1, shrapnel through his gas mask, luckily it was only chlorine. My father fought in Korea in the 50s, his jeep was shot-up although he had no injuries. He never spoke about it. My father went on to make Colonel so I guess his IQ was more than 2.

2 Likes

When you have a spare week, I believe this is the series that was run on TV, 6 episodes. I watched them all twice.
The Great War in Numbers | Yesterday Channel

He also proposed to take “the Fed” back into Govt ownership and take control of the monetary system. Apparently the proposal was dropped within days of his death. :wink:

Toyota are beating the Fuel-Cell drum. I believe they are giving away access to a number of their patents to manufacturers who want to join the Hydrogen thrust.
Toyota plans to expand production, shrink cost of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles | Reuters

BTW the Tesla Model-3 is their latest model and which is supposed to be affordable by most buyers. Tesla are struggling to achieve their 5000-per-week production target, but it might happen later this year.

Tesla and others (Nissan) are addressing the range issues. Tesla have always had what I consider a usable range of around 250 miles. Tesla also has ‘rapid charge’ (faster than fast-charge) which can insert 80% of capacity in something like 45 minutes.

The technology is moving ahead quickly now that light-weight materials are available. There is also this company into which I wanted to invest but they are funded by Private Equity or maybe Daimler-Benz. It offers the possibility to charge batteries in 5 minutes.
https://www.store-dot.com/

Those statements do not apply to either of the World Wars.

WW1 was started as a family squabble that got out of hand.

WW2 was started by the victors of WW1 who enslaved the German people until they revolted.

2 Likes

…and so does BMW !!
The roar of your car's engine might be fake

B 71 in three weeks. Impossible to say what would have happened if Kennedy would have lived. He actually started things by inserting troops into Vietnam. Same situation as Korea. Wanted to stop communist takeover of smaller countries. Lyndon Johnson totally incompetent. Problem was, South Vietnam government as corrupt as they come. American civil war good example of politicians starting wars to benefit their constituents, 98% of folks will tell you it was to end slavery. Not true. It was the industrial revolution. UK and Europe was willing to pay the south more for their cotton crop. North wanted to impose taxes to keep it in country. South revolted. Politicians knew men couldn’t be whipped up to die for their constituents pocketbooks so slavery was introduced to appeal to emotions. Winners write the history books – you know the story.

BTW Your little Island , to me, has the most fascination history of any nation. The first thing that got me really inserted in history in junior high school was Admiral Nelson and the HMS Victory.