The Rabbit Hole

The reason being men can’t multi task. Listening counts as a task. :joy:

2 Likes

Different James G I think @Jen26 :wink:

This one Formed the Referendum Party when Major was doing the Maastricht thing and stood all these candidates in General Election - He was already dying of cancer at the time !

“…Sir James Goldsmith, a flamboyant British-French financier who maintained three families, homes in four countries and used his billions to fight the European Union, died Friday in Spain, a spokesman said. He was 64…”

"…His ventures into British politics were no more successful. In the British elections in May, Sir James took only 1,500 votes in the London constituency of Putney.

But his determination was such he spent some $37 million to put up more than 500 candidates in the election with the sole aim of forcing a referendum on Britain’s future in the European Union, which he viewed as a German-dominated threat to Britain’s sovereignty…"

https://www.nytimes.com/1997/07/20/world/sir-james-goldsmith-financier-dies-at-64.html

His campaign and stance was enough to rock All the Political PArties - such that all 3 leaders ;

John Major, Paddy Ashdown and Tony Blair - Who ALL Pledged their parties to Not joining the common currency or get closer ties to the EU Without a Referendum first. That was the Pledge Cameron can be seen as obeying perhaps ?

Goldsmith was a great favourite of “Maggie” I believe :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

Yes Whisky does that to me as well ! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Ahh, my mistake! Not different James, different Goldsmith. It was Zac I was thinking of. Anyhow, he’s quiet.

I dispute that ! - I’m quite able to sit on the loo, reading a book and smoking a ciggy at the same time ! :grinning:

Juncker suffers from sciatica! Of course!

2 Likes

Haha, but I bet if your wife shouted at you if you wanted a cup of tea, you would get all confused!

EURUSD,H1
Made it to the supply zone.

1 Like

I’m bett’in my lady gets supplied up over the weekend, jumps up and down, screams and shouts and runs up da hill next week! :money_mouth::joy_cat:

Y’all have yo’selves a wonderful weekend!

4 Likes

Brain & Heart

1 Like

2 Likes

WW2 recruitment poster.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Hi Jen, just having a go at quoting you, per your email… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

2 Likes