The Rabbit Hole

3 Likes

Is this a case of Arkancide? Things that make me say hmmm?

1 Like

How cool would this be to have something to drive around in?

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

I used to go into Tesla showrooms just to wind up the salesmen. They are good cars, but the battery technology is just not there yet. Tesla are the pioneers but pioneers are not usually the ones to cash in. Who would buy Tesla when Porsche and BMW mass produce in a couple of years? How can Tesla compete with all that time proven infrastructure?The Porsche Mission E is nice, but I still won’t buy electric, not until they can do at least 1000km on a charge. Imagine forgetting to plug it in the night before?! How would our National Grid cope?

2 Likes

Hey Doc – Welcome – glad another lost rabbit found da hole. :joy_cat:

Ahhh - the grid and producing enough electricity to power all the stuff the left would have us own. The figures ain’t pretty. Them big ol windmills that kill eagles and tons of other birds ain’t a drop in the bucket.

1 Like

1 Like

We would need about another 10 nuclear power stations to meet demand. I wonder how the left feel about that.

I am not sure what to make of Dominic Raab. Is he genuine or a May puppet making the right noises?

1 Like

This is really baffling me. Why the personal hatred towards Trump? What has he done that is so bad? If they don’t agree with what he’s doing, then criticise the policies. I watched this to try to find an answer and it just confused me even more.

What is that at 4:33? Is it a man or woman or other? Subtitles would have been helpful. I didn’t catch any of that.

It’s called TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).
That’s Maxine Waters representative from the poorest district of Los Angeles. She’s amassed million of dollars for herself from keeping black folks down in the gutter. The poorer they are the richer she gets.

3 Likes

Those are the symptoms. What are the causes and why?

Don’t you have to register to vote where you live?

“When Mrs May returns from the summer, she could adopt a different — and far more credible — approach. She could tell MPs that they face a straight choice in the critical Commons vote ahead. They can either accept her Chequers proposal; or there will be a second referendum in which the public can decide whether to have a Canada-style deal, the Chequers halfway house or a return to the EU.”

Source:
https://www.ft.com/content/30c793d8-8e6e-11e8-bb8f-a6a2f7bca546

That means if there is a second referendum, they will be splitting the leave votes into leave with deal or leave with no deal and there is remain! So remain would win! Remain should not be an option. We have already decided that. How utterly sneaky and underhand.

1 Like

Hear Hear !

Well said @Jen26

Maybe not 10 but yep more is needed.

I often wonder what is ‘left’ and ‘right’ - I imagine if someone were an ‘environmentalist’ then perhaps that would be left…or is it?.

Then again where would an ’ Environmentalist For Nuclear’ fit in, would he/she be a leftie or a right(ie).

That’s the difficulty with all these labels, hard to know where to pin them.

Oh - just been informed that ENVIRONMENTALISTS FOR NUCLEAR is trade marked so apologies for not including the tm :slight_smile:

For non UK readers Falstaff has used an age old UK parliamentarian expression from the 1700.s still used to this day, originally was ‘hear him, hear him’.

Debates were more than lively in those times, and of course there was no amplification other than how loudly one could shout - on any given Wednesday morning tune into PM’s question time and see how little things have changed - which is good.

3 Likes