The Trader's Arms 2nd Floor

Was going to say that this is the mobile office up and running;

But since the mobile office broke down today and is in the garage being fixed, “up and running” somehow doesn’t seem so apt all of a sudden.

Nevertheless, this is how I’m watching the charts during the day now

I see the rain visited Scotland today too!

We had huge hailstones in Ireland…winter is here!

I like your set up and I hope your car is sorted out soon.

Thanks again for your time and help :slight_smile:

Take care,

Padraic

Hi Hogster…

I received all mails which includes 3 zip files and 9 CD’s. I downloaded all. Now need to watch all of them :slight_smile:

Thanks for your time to upload and share with us.

Should be 4 mails and 12 discs in total salimvp, funnily enough numbered 1 to 12. Check your inbox, that goes for jonnypips and anfearmor as well. You should have 12 discs in total.

Aesthetic, I know I still have disc 1 to send you. I’ll do that Sunday mate.

Let me know if anything’s missing guys

HoG,

Yes, It has come. Mail showing it reached 12 hours ago. I was online till 9 hours before and I didn’t see the mail. That’s okey. Better late than never. :smiley:

Happy weekend.

That pic looks interesting on several levels Hog:

1. Pretty damp outside (more on that in a mo)

2. Laptop looks like it might fall off if you actually take a fare. So I’m guessing your looking to 4h and above during the odd fried Mars bar break? :smiley:

3. Being a car nut its vexing the hell out of me I can’t figure out the make or model.

Been KIA rather than MIA last week due mostly to 1. Where the heck has all this rain come from? In my infinate wisdom, decided to take the roof tiles off the rear half of my house in order to put in two Velux widows to the loft conversion. No sooner accomplished (the tile removal that is) when the skies opened and rain fell of Biblical proportions! Soaked loft (daughter moved out), my bedroom (awoke to water dripping… no scrub that… pouring on my head) and several other vital areas I migh add. Bed is a total write off through to kitchen, where I’ve pretty much run out of anything remotely resembling a bucket. Add into the mix the odd flash and pop of a short circuit and my internet crashing and lifes been just dandy! :smiley:

Anyways… got the crucial bit fixed! :smiley: EU looks way over extended. So short counter tonight @ 2960.

Mr Carter,

nice to hear from you, though not so nice to hear of your woes. I’ll run through your post as you wrote it.

1. It’s been more than “pretty damp” up here. Was considering trading the taxi in for a canoe a one point. But as you point out, I think the whole country has been suffering from the same thing recently.

2. I put the laptop on the floor when I drive as it would indeed fall if I move. Being a guy I am unable to multi-task, this means it’s too difficult to juggle the source of my,(hopefully) future career AND the deep fried mars bar. So obviously one of them has to be demoted to the floor. Mars bar wins ever time !!!

3. Vehicle is one of these;

Model shown is a TX4, mine is a TX1, the engine in which was changed to a modified transit engine at the '51 plate onwards. Then when that one didn’t work in a taxi they Fu***d around with it for a few years, moved production from Coventry to China, made it even worse which explains why the company has now gone bust and no-longer makes the traditional shape London taxi !!

Once again, sorry to hear about your weather woes but I know a good roof tiler if you ever desperately need one LOL !!

Have been short EU (1-2973) since friday afternoon.

And good morning to all. (should’ve put that at the start)

Thanks Hog I have all the emails. Appreciate it.

well send them to me then man :slight_smile:

Awaiting your PM :slight_smile:

I dont see a way to PM you but I sent one to HOG so I am sure it will arrive at an inbox near me soon enough.

Thanks though

Just PM’d you bobmaninc, first lot of discs being uploaded now. Takes a couple of hours though so it may not be “soon” mate, but it will be…soonish !!

Did you get the first disc Aesthetic ? (video No 1)

soonish lol I actually had to look this up to see if it was a word. Take your time I am in no rush. I trading is pretty much done for the year unless something really stands out. I Figured some videos would keep me busy for a little while.

LOL !! Just noticed a thread had been started titled “Should we sell or buy at the end of the world? 21/12/2012”

Here’s a couple of facts about the 21st of December.

21st of December is officially the start of winter (northern hemisphere). Therefore, it is the start, the very birth of the bleakest spell on earth (northern hemisphere)

21st of December is also the shortest day, in terms of daylight (northern hemisphere) Therefore, it is the single most depressing, darkest, gloomiest day of the year.

21st of December (2012) has been noted as the day the world will end. Therefore, 21st December gives birth to global apocalypse and all round death, destruction and extinction of humanity.

21st of December is Mrs HoG’s Birthday !!!

Anyone see a pattern there or is it just me LOL !!!

HoG, you had better buy her a good present!!

Otherwise, regardless of whether the world in general will end or not, yours is guaranteed to :slight_smile:

Rest assured my friend that a good present for Ms HoG will be acquired and presented in lovely wrapping paper with a bow on top. Mrs HoG can make the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse look like a gay dance troupe when she’s pissed off, so good presents come as standard LOL !!

Well that’s why you guys can’t trade. You got the steering wheel on the wrong side!
:smiley:

Well I did say it was in the shop getting fixed LOL !!

is that any better? If that’s all it takes to make your trading better, I’m off in the morning to buy a left hand drive car.