Traders in Nigeria, which forex broker do you use?

I started forex trading recently, but I have an issue selecting the best broker. I am more concerned about the deposit and withdrawal process. With the use of MasterCard, I couldn’t withdraw my money from one of the brokers I used. I have to make use of another payment option that requires paying a Gas fee. I just need recommentations on how forex traders in Nigeria fund and withdraw their wallet and the best broker to use.

Helloooo. :open_mouth: I’m not from Nigeria but maybe you could check these threads just to see if you can find anything that would help you select the best broker in your country? :open_mouth: I really hope you find one that perfectly suits you.

1 Like

Instead of bank cards link one to some online payment system and it will significantly simplify the process of topping up and withdrawing money. For example I use Skrill and Bitpay with Hoftforex and don’t have limits for withdrawal of profit.

1 Like

Choose those support Nigeria bank transfer channel as deposit and withdrawal. It will be much more convenient for you.

1 Like

Yes I agree with Ontario. I will suggest you to go for e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller if poosible. With these, you can enjoy instant withdrawals amd deposits.

1 Like

Thanks a lot.