Trading is easy! don't over complicate it!

The Trend Is Not Your Friend, Randomnes Is dont miss this, the trend is really the bank’s friend, the trend is not my friend! I dont have deadbeat friends like the trend. and there is no randomness! nothing is random unless you imagine you live on a spinning ball…but its a sure start!

The graphic above is exactly what I had in my head… Not as many trades on at the same time but the same strategy.

Tx,

KC

1 Like

Pardon my ignorance but I am not familiar with DD excercises etc… could you clarify?

tx,
KC

1 Like

If trading would be easy, everyone would do it and become rich.

Trading is simple, but not easy, as has been said so many times.

Draw Down, the lies told in the forex world is that DD is bad! so I am doing some excercises to prove that that is pure BS

dd35

DD was taken down to less than 1%, then max DD was put on, and now I am taking DD off (in profit). SO I am banking pips and managing DD. DD is your friend not the trend!

1 Like

DD is draw down, retail traders (RT’s) are taught that DD is bad, thats also a lie, that would be like trying to tell me that a mortgage is bad! HAH, 30 year mortgage as compared to 30 years of paying rent, not hard to figure out! pay mortgage gain equity, and int he end you will be at 100% equity, pay rent for 30 years, you never will gain ANY equity, and at the end of 30 years you will still have no equity paying rent! AND 30 years of rent receipts arent even good to wipe butt with, so they are of no real value!~

1 Like

THIS… Is very funny! :rofl:

KC

1 Like

DD exercise Complete :slight_smile: rinse repeat (RR)

for sure I am not giving advice, get a job.

and for sure dont do what I do! it could mess up your accounts like it did to mine!
Stephen System by rrram2 | Myfxbook :smiley:

It’s like a guaranteed stop loss being hit every month. Money flows out never to return.

I like the visual and understand that strict risk management is required to succeed!

KC

I could never make it as a financial advisor, as I make as much per day as they make PER YEAR! 2% is not good! unless that is your daily gain! not yearly!

3 Likes

AGREE! why not every forex trader is millionaire then?

1 Like

Yes, undoubtedly a strong trading psychology has good impact on trading results. A forex trader will need to set his trading goals after understanding his trading needs and adoption of proper trading strategies. When he knows it that he is working as per his capacities he can easily make rational decisions. So give focus on your needs and try to work as per your plan.

2 Likes

because they laugh at me when I tell them all the truth, do you have any idea how long ago some of my posts are here @babypips? I mean I told you all so much 10 years ago, that still holds true, now I am in the top 1% of the top 1%. and I am just not willing to take time away from my trading to train anyone else for free, failure to understand appreciation and value, will be the death of your forex profits.

5 Likes

but how does past price action levels give clues to future price action approaching those levels?

As the price approaches those levels does it become an area to start placing pending orders?

KC

1 Like

So trading the daily focus on long or short depending on the weekly trend? Correct?

KC

1 Like

past price action means little, it is more about the price action and the way it moves, it moves the same way all the time no matter the price location, pairs have personalities and are very predictable.

The Supply and demand levels are what forms the significant levels, which are places where price often reverses.

pending orders should be already placed, then you wait for them to fill. if you are doing sell stops under price as it moves up, then you need to add these as it moves.

But for longer term plays you are looking to have pending orders going the other way at the significant levels. and I am not a fan of large lot sizes and tight stop losses, slice your orders up, into at least 3 orders in a supply or demand zone. Then have 3 tpt’s one is ST 2 to 20 pips, one MT 50-100 pips and one LT 300-500 pips

hi rrram2, I completely see your point of view but would like to understand it further to understand what makes you take a trade, what to look at for specifically what tools you consider to use and what not :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing thread! If I had read this a few years ago, it wouldn’t have made much sense to me and I would be a too scared to even consider it… but reading this now, when I have just started to try a few things (different to what I’ve been taught right from the beginning), has helped to reinforce the way I’ve been thinking lately. Thank you so much. I am so glad I read all this… It feels that your posts came into my life at the perfect time :slight_smile:

1 Like