Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Mostly flat day until US stocks rallied in the last hour of trading and that transferred over to our risk on currencies AUD and NZD, let’s now see if we can get week ending rally

Super slow day honestly…Was holding a long on AUD/CAD at 0.93500 forever it just decided to move literally in the last hour as stated.

Hopefully get some more movement later this evening and going into tomorrow. Really really slow movements going on.

love the idea,could you share with us a spreadsheet?

dennis could you provide the spreadsheet you use please but empty so i could.populate it myself…im not a spreadsheet guy so if a oven ready sheet is available i could use would make a huge difference

We ended the week where we started with GBPNZD* as our top trade, it did dip below +100 pips before the pullback, if you managed to stay in the trade you should have a small gain and it looks like it wants to go lower

Another weekend of nothing but bad news, in the past few weeks that has led to a market rally, let’s see what happens this time, Personally I am loading up on Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, and only own stock in companies that do well during a lockdown like Amazon and Netflix

1 Like

Top Trade GBPNZD* inches to a new low, everything else is creeping along

2 Likes

I have been looking for trends outside our Top SW trades and there just aren’t any. Best looking trends are in GBPAUD and GBPNZD, both have room to drop another 300 to 500 pips before hitting any major support. Until we see a meaningful reversal signal that will continue to be our play

3 Likes

Hello Sir,

I think CAD should be + as 29th CADJPY close above 200MA

Sorry about missing yesterdays rankings post but not much has changed, just a small rally in GBP

I will be traveling tomorrow so this will be my last post until Sunday, everyone have a great weekend, and if you are in the US Happy 4th of July

1 Like

you are correct, my chart shows it closing one pip above the 200ma. depending on my day I often pull my numbers a few minutes before the daily candle close, those few pips in that last few minutes are meaningless to me and have no influence on my trades

1 Like

Busy weekend, we have a risk-on market as the Central banks continue to bailout the equity markets until something changes stay long NZD or AUD and short the US dollar as the money printing shows no shine of slowing. Gold, Gold miners, and Bitcoin are good hedges against all this money printing as well

1 Like

It was nearly a month ago that NZDUSD became a Top SW Trade and after a pullback only today did it finally close in the positive, I know I say have patients but that is taking it a bit far.

Now as the currency are acting like an old man on a walker, Stocks are in an Olympic sprint, Two I own are Tesla and Amazon until we see volatility come back into the Forex Market, most of my trading will be in Stocks with Gold as a hedge

1a

2 Likes

Tesla was a fundamental play… Simple case of Buy when it’s Weak, Sell when it’s Strong…

• March 2020 Oil price drops… Shock and Awe in the markets

• Fuel prices plunge… Petrol/Diesel cars are cheaper to run…

• Weak economies and cheap fuel causes demand for electric vehicles to dry up…

• Tesla still selling more cars than it can make…

• Global Electric vehicles share prices take a dive… EM talks down the SP of Tesla…

• Tesla STILL selling more cars than it can make… Buy TSLA when it’s Weak

• July 2020…200+% for a 5 month investment… Doesn’t get much easier…

2 Likes

more sideways action

Do any of ye guys know any courses like baby pips for forex but based around the stock market that are for free or even payed but not too expensive?

The pound is on the move everything else is just sitting here

2 Likes

acc to 0anda , lets see how much it differs from dennis data:

.2020-07-12 07_43_20

1 Like

It is a little unusual to have two commodity currencies in the 1 and 8th spot but that is what we have and that is a nice strong uptrend so let’s see how much more it can give us

1a

1 Like

No question about it when Gold is added to the mix, XAUUSD is by far our Top SW trade and one I have a substantial position in

Hello

Im trzing to incorporate GOLD in to my trading but I dont seem to get the same or similar ranking as you. From wher do you take your numbers for the ranking?
Thank You!