Welcome to The BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum!

Thanks i joined 3 hour ago but am already starting to archive what i want

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I understand the process and look forward to earning the trust levels. I know that belonging to a community like this is instrumental in being a successful Forex trader.

much Thanks,
Scott

Hi Steve! Iā€™m a newbie almost your age inspired by your excellent performance. Will keep my eyes on the ball to follow your foot steps

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Nikol, Iā€™ve heard a lot about this platform and Iā€™m already convinced. I canā€™t wait to search for the topics I like in trading, and I hope the journey of my trading from here takes an uptrend by learning from expert discussions.

Hey, I am new to this forum & I canā€™t wait to share my insights on the topics.

3 Likes

Hi!
This platform is most likely one of the top forum available for learning about forex.

3 Likes

Hello! Learn how to trade forex in a good and enjoyable manner through is forum.

1 Like

HI! I think it is unquestionably a fantastic place for every forex trader to start.

3 Likes

Hello community!

I joined today and enjoying going through the forum. Very positive atmosphere here.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
This platform, I believe, will present me to many beneficial aspects of forex, including expert traders.
Iā€™m excited to engage here to learn more.

Amazing afternoon to all:

I am green as green can be. I have never traded and know very little about it. I am determined to be consistent and focused. This is a part of what I believe to be my journey to create financial freedom to retire my husband, leave a legacy for my children and to serve humanity at the highest level of love possible.

I am attempting to navigate the forums and hope I remember everything. Where do I post an introduction about myself and where is the best place to start please and thank you.

Warmest regards, Jackie

Hey! New to this forum. I joined after my friend recommended it.

ill be using baby pips to understand the fundamentals of trading. I have never traded in my life nor do I understand it but im hoping I can gain some knowledge here. I decided to learn how to trade because my best friend does it & introduced me to baby pips.
Iā€™m hoping to learn a lot but Let me know how many hours you study baby pips and Why? :smiley:

So am I, make sure to check out the school of pipsology!

Hello mate, I have been reading articles about fundamental Technics for not so long. I started doing demo lately and like you, my friend have this job and starting to make good money from it (of course with years of experience and references) and it hit me, why the hell I shouldnā€™t try it out!? before I start researching and studying about 4 hrs a day, I didnā€™t really believe this is a real job, but it has surely a lot to go through and learn.
From websites I seek into, BabyPips is surely the best Iā€™ve seen so far. Stick to it, hope for me and you, to make profits from this market as others do;
Best of Luck

3 Likes

Whos new here and is takin pipsology course? Want company

I have a questions, not related to forexā€¦ I just discovered your website and ngl, itā€™s pretty awesome. But there is a question in my mind. I saw that you donā€™t sell anything, so how do you get incomes ?

Exellent learn more

We are 100% free for the time being. Things may change in the future. As for how we keep the lights on, we provide various forms of digital advertising to forex brokers and other industry businesses, that help market their products and services across our website and newsletter subscribers.

Ohhh thank you. aint it the most friendly forum of all the internet?