Welcome to The BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum!

Hello there and welcome to the world of forex. I’m sure you’re excited about your new venture into the world of financial trading, but I’m here to tell you that if you don’t do things correctly, it can lead to very dire consequences for you and your capital. So always have patience and do the practice.

Hello Guys, I am new here.

3 Likes

Is this Oracle as in IBM or Oracle as in I can see the future?

Thank you for the welcome and introduction as I am very new to this industry [ FOREX ] I appreciate all the help that will be provided…

1 Like

Thank you for warm welcome

Hello, I am new here

I just signed up… and I have a question about registering. Why do I have to adopt a Chrome extension that grants permission to change data across websites? I don’t understand why this is necessary.

Could you say the best technique to find a trustable broker?

I am too. What is your next plan?

Yeah, your idea is excellent. :heart_eyes:

Newberry joining the fruit basket! :strawberry:

1 Like

Hello, I am begginer here in the Forex world to learn or gain experience.

1 Like

awesome.

I hope to learn something good here.

1 Like

HoI do get a great buzz from fx and all the extras from trying to learn a very complex subject

1 Like

Hi there. What would you most like to know?

1 Like

I use IG. Mostly cos big, long track-record and unlikely to fail as a company. FSA approved. Theirs were the first platform I used and I’ve become too familiar with it to want to change now. They’re not perfect and technical issues at the mo with their mobile app. Their spreads seem pretty fair and don’t change / widen too much as long as you don’t trade anything unusual and stick to commodities or EUR/USD, EUR / CHF etc… I only do spread-betting ,so can’t comment on what they’re like for share-dealing, etc. HL good for buy and hold, but that’s not trading, obs.

1 Like

Hello, everyone! I’m new to this forum. Happy to hear and learn from your experiences.

1 Like

Hi I am new here can any one me the way

2 Likes

Thank you for welcoming and making so special the newbies like me. Really looking forward to learn a lot from all of you. Excited…

3 Likes

Hello hello! I am new here from tanzania.thanks for this platform,am convinced am gonna do well with such a resourceful community by my side. Thanks again.

3 Likes