Westfx on zulutrade

Nice one, thanks

Right, well if your orders have gone then the trades should have executed.

Try refreshing your page or opening zulu again, you might have got the trades.

The current open positions and orders are the same for both of us.

Have they said anything?

Orders show as cancelled so i HAD them but when they closed in profit for you they cancelled the orders for me by the looks of it

This is what I have found/seen

In live chat they said they will email me once they have investigated

Is that what you have found/seen, or is that what zulu are saying, or both?

hmmm strange.

Let me know what the email says.

Thanks.

ps. I’ll re-enter all the orders now.

Will do thanks

Cheers.

Do you see 6 orders now?

Also, did you miss all the trades, including the 1 aud/chf loss?

My Trade History for past 24hrs:

EUR/AUD - Closed (Loss)
AUD/CHF - Closed (Loss)
USD/CHF - Closed (Loss)
GBP/USD - Closed (Gain)
EUR/USD - Closed (Loss - I believe this correctly hit stop-loss)

I now have all 6 orders, thanks again

All the trades from today you got are wrong/zulu error.

So basically, if it was a price spike then by some strange coincidence you got all the bad and none of the good.

They should either honour the profits you should have got, or cancel the losses you shouldn’t have got.

Correct, I eagerly await the outcome of their investigation!

(considering charts ive looked at show price action nowhere near entry points!)

If there is an error in your trades reporting - talk to support to sort it out. sometimes glitches happen…especially when markets are volatile …

OK Zulu are still investigating; I quote: “Jia: at 12:31:22: we had rate problem and now it’s fixed”

The investigation will apparently take a couple of days - you will all have an update when I have one.

Sorry to keep cluttering up this thread but did you just cancel all pending and re-make 1x pending order? If not then Zulu is having some MASSIVE issues

Yeah I did. Lol.

I wondered whether that would be a bit confusing.

Basically the euro news from Thursday is looking more and more like it might have been a game changer.

If it was/is and we’re going to see a weaker euro in general for the next few months, then it will pull other pairs with it.

So, because the markets are mixed, I think being very cautious is the best idea for the next week or so.

Morning all.

Well the euro weakness continues and looks like it will be especially weak on the eur/gbp and eur/jpy.

I will still be looking for more conformation of this long term change before I begin to short the euro in general, but its looking more and more likely.

On an unrelated note, did anyone notice if the zulutrade rankings updated yesterday?

I don’t think it did, it may have been because of the other issues they were having.

[B]We are potentially witnessing a general turn around in long term price action across the market.
[this can happen every year or 2]

[I][I][I][I][U][I]The Euro is looking to weaken for the immediate long term [the rest of this year maybe next]

The Pound is also looking like it is going to drop from its highs [with weakness over 1000 pips plus on the gbp/usd.]

The Dollar will weaken against the jpy and cad[ with over 1000 plus pips on both]

The Australian Dollar looking at general strength [with the aud/usd climbing over 1500 pips plus]

The Japanese Yen will show overall strength [with potentially as much as 4000 pips coming off the eur/jpy]

The Canadian Dollar will be strong mostly [gaining 1000 plus pips on a lot of pairs]

The New Zeland Dollar will be weak on many pairs [ with 1000 plus pips to come off across a lot of pairs][/I]

The Swiss Franc will be mixed, doing the opposite that it has been [ so there will be a strong usd/chf, weak gbp/chf, strong aud/chf etc][/U][/I][/I][/I][/I]

Some bold claims, I know.

[U]AM AM NOT SAYING THIS HAS DEFINITELY STARTED, JUST THAT IT LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO.
IT WILL BECOME CLEARER IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.[/B][/U]